Chapter Three

||•no, it's not Connor lmaoo•||

"Papa, who is that blue man?"

Tommy looked around, till he spotted the man himself, Quackity.

Tommy yawned, carefully walking across the stone that was used for his railway, making his way across the water from above.

"That's Quackity. See that huge place over there?" He pointed to the fancy nation. "He owns that. It's called, Las Nevadas. No matter what you do, everyone there should be feared. Don't tell them anything. Except your cousin Fundy, of course. He's a good guy". She nodded, and sighed, her head on his.

He walked in the sand, getting some strange looks from the people of Las Nevadas, including Quackity.

"Good Morning boys. Dont mind me, I'm on my way to help my brother" he glared at them all.

"Fundy!" Tori explained as she saw the fox-boy.

Tommy stopped, and looked over.

Fundy looked to the others, then sighed, walking over.

"Hi Tori! You gonna help your dad with his work today?"

She nodded, giggling.

"How fun!"

She reached for him again, to where Tommy took her off his shoulders, handing her to Fundy, who hugged her.

"Okay now, go have fun! Be careful!" He smiled, handing her back to her father.

Tommy put her back where she always is when he carries her, and sighed.

"See ya, Fundy"

"Bye Toms"

He walked away, after flipping off Foolish, who still looked shocked.

Tori's tail swished as they walked down the hill, to greet Wilbur.

"Oi! Will! Big man! I brought Tori!" Tommy waved. Wilbur waved back. "Awesome!".

Tori played with her wooden sword, practicing fighting on a armor stand.

"Papa papa look!"

Tommy turned from what he was doing, and clapped as she landing an attack almost perfectly.

"Great job kiddo!" He smiled proudly, letting her run over and hug him, before going back to her practice.

"Tommy, I need wood-" Wilbur spoke quickly, as the blonde boy hurried to help.

He cut down a few trees, running back up to his brother, handing him what he needed.

"Thanks. Wanna take a break for a bit? I'm getting kinda hungry" he turned, and stretched.

Tommy nodded, and sighed. "Lemme go get-"

He turned, to see her gone.

"Where is Tori?!" He asked, looking around frantically.

Wilbur's eyes widened, looking around as well.

Hours passed, it seemed hopeless. Tommy was about ready to break down then and there.

Until they heard giggles.

The two turned to the forest, spotting a little orange tail.

Tommy rushed over, and took a sigh of relief when he saw her, falling to his knees.

Wilbur walked over, placing his hand on the boys shoulder.

"She's alright, Toms. She was just playing-"