Christmas with the Innits

20XX, December 25th, Before Tommy died.
Tori turned 10 last month.

The sun rose, shining through Tori's window.

She quickly awoke, with the excited mindset of, "Today is Christmas morning!!"

She ran down the hallway of the little shack her father had build two months ago, and burst outside, to see her father, sitting on a chair with gifts under a cedar tree.

Her eyes lit up, her tail wagging behind her.

She rushed over, as be pointed to a small chair on the ground across from his own, for her to sit.

She ran over, and smiled at him.

"Merry Christmas papa!"

"Merry Christmas, Little T"

They sat in happy silence for a couple seconds. Tommy had a tradition, where every Christmas morning they'd sit in silence and thank XD for protecting them.

After that, Tori grabbed a gift, and handed it to Tommy.

"I got you many, papa!" She smiled. He chuckled, and carefully set his to the side, grabbing one and handing it to her.

Her eyes lit up, as she took the gift.

They both opened them, though she was done first, tearing the paper to shreds with her little claws.

Gasping, she hugged the Cow Plushie tightly, as her father finished carefully opening his gift.

It was a necklace, that had a locket, with a photo of when he first met Tori. Puffy had taken it. You could even see an awkward Foolish G in the background, confused on what's going on. It was poorly cut into a circle to fit into the little oval locket, but it was glued nicely, and the thread was covered in beads, that was just wood Tommy had carved into shapes with small holes in the middle, for her to paint and make jewelry with.

They were stars, and hearts, with his signature White and Red for the paint colour.

He felt his eyes water, as he looked to his daughter, who was still holding onto the plush, as if her life depended on it.

"Merry Christmas, Thomas!" The small raccoon boy heard his father call out, as he tumbled down the stairs.
He looked out, to see his two brothers, Technoblade, and Wilbur, sitting on the torn beige sofa with their dad, Philza.
They all scattered around the cedar tree Phil had taken Techno out to help cut a week ago, ready to open the few presents they had.

The boys had made each other a sweater, and a single gift, specially to fit the brother.

The sweater making was almost like a secret santa, they didn't know who made who their sweater.

Wilbur opened his first, since he was the oldest, and smiled at the neatly and tightly crocheted yellow sweater, with an orca stitched into the left side of the sweater, on the chest part.
The gift Techno got him, was a guitar strap, that was a beautiful shade of maroon, with his name stitched into it.
The gift Tommy got him, was a notebook with an orca painted on it. It was a pastel yellow, and inside, fell out a guitar pick, that was a silver colour.

"Thank you two, but I don't get why you got me guitar stuff if-"

Wilbur stopped speaking, when he turned to his father.