False Alarm, Here they Are

Tori had a mask on, that she had requested from Punz. He and Dream were in charge of everything, but she was way to nervous to speak to Dream.
The other times she saw and spoke to him, she pitied him, though, that feeling of pity didn't last.

She wore a simple red hoodie, with black trousers and netherite armor over. She wielded an axe, that she was currently sharpening. The mask was matching Dream's, though instead of a smile, it was a frown.

Once she put it on, she could tell he was feeling an intense emotion, that she could tell was pride.
Was it because she was the daughter of a boy he always had an eye on? Or that he simply had someone on his side that barely knew him.
She guessed it was because she was an Innit. She knew his past with Tommy, and knew how he killed the boy. She knew that Tommy wanted to kill him.

"Tori. You need a code name. Punz says it's the best choice when it comes to keeping you safe, and it will be used around Will and Tech. We know they're family, and can't be knowing who you actually are. Think of something quick before I leave" George walked into the room she was in.

He went to sharpen his sword, and check on Dream, who she knew was around the room somewhere.

"M'kay" she responded, checking the sharpness on her axe, by picking up and apple and slicing it without even attempting to press it on.

She thought for a bit, before looking to the two.

"What do you think would fit?" She asked, George looking over.

"Hmm..I don't have any idea"

"Hades"

The two looked to Dream, Tori giggled slightly. "Hades? That's a name of a God. I'm not a man" she pointed out the obvious, making the man chuckle.

"That's the whole point. If you don't like it, go with something like Persephone, or Athena. Artemis if you like the way it sounds" He shrugged. "You sure do like Greek names" George commented, making Dream playfully punch his arm.

"What about Jupiter? It's a planet, a pretty one at best" she giggled. The two men shrugged.

"Alright. I'll notify the boss" George stood and stretched, making Dream poke his back, earning a surprised help from the brit.
"Dream what the fuck" he giggled, as Dream stood and walked with him out of the room, playfully flirting with him.

Tori rolled her eyes, as she grabbed her axe and carefully swung it around.

She sighed, looking at her reflection in the netherite. She moved the mask to it covered her face, and put her hood up, her ears flat. She didn't do anything about her tail, not caring enough to do so.

She held the axe on her shoulder, her claw-like nails digging into the leather of the handle, as she walked to the door.

Taking a deep breath, she turned the nob, and exited the room.

She surprisingly could see perfectly fine out of the mask, holes where her eyes should be.

Her vision was limited, but it didn't bother her. She could still see, and that's all she cared about.

She walked over to where everyone was gathered, before taking a stand beside who she recognized as Wilbur.
He turned his gaze to her.

She looked to him, her yellow eyes barely visible from behind the mask, but once she saw he tensed, she knew he could tell she met his gaze.

"Jupiter, what's the main plan. Do you have any idea?" Punz asked her. Tori shrugged. "All I know is the Beloveds are planning on taking their child and possibly Ghostinnit to see the fireworks. Everyone is going to Las Navadas for that, and I mean everyone. People from L'manberg, Snowchester, The Badlands, and the Arctic Empire" she giggled a bit. "-though we already know Technoblade is going" he looked to the man, who quickly looked to her upon hearing his name.