Chapter Five

//the story is slowly coming to an end!! :D//

Tommy froze, as the message showed.

ToriInnit was slain by GeorgeNotFound.

Wilbur took this as a chance, and stabbed his sword through Tommy's stomach, letting the man die.

Tommyinnit was slain by WilburSoot.

"Tori!!" Tommy rushed to the girl, as she awoke from her respawn point.

Which happened to be the bed back at Tommy's house, in L'manberg.

"Dad!" She hugged him tightly, sobbing.

"Papa he stabbed me..Papa I saw death. And I hate it" she cried, hard.

It hurt Tommy badly, to hear her tears.

Badly enough to cause him to cry as well.

"He won't do that again I promise..I won't let him hurt you again, I wont let anyone hurt my little girl.." he hugged her tightly.

There was a knock on the door. The knock sounded eurgent, as if they couldn't wait a second more.

He let go, grabbed a sword, and sighed, walking to the door.

When he opened it, a scared Gogy stood.

"Tommy! Is uh, Tori? Okay? I-I didn't mean to hurt her, I thought she was a zombie and-"

Tommy stabbed him.

He stabbed him in the stomach, then in the chest. About four times. He mutalated the man's body, out of pure anger.

Some people walking down the prime path, stopped to watch, in pure horror of what was going on.

It had shown that Tommy killed George awhile ago, people would have thought the man's body would just disappear.

No one knew that was his last life.

Tommy stood, and looked over to the others.

Puffy, Ponk, Nikki, Sam...And Wilbur.

Tommy stared at them, before walking back inside his house, slamming the door behind him.

Tori opened the door to look, and gagged when she saw George.

"T-Tori, dear? Come over here quietly" Puffy whisper-yelled.

//Tori's POV? HECK YEAH!!//

I looked over to Ms.Puffy. she was so nice. I remember when I first met her, she helped my dad adopt me.

I looked back down at the man who killed me, who was now very dead, then back up at the woman beckoning me to come over.

She wanted me to be safe, of course. She probably thought my father was a mad man.

No, he's just over protective, and wants the best for me.

Besides, if I went with them, he'd hunt them down and kill them, until they couldn't respawn. Just like he did with George.

Except he didn't have to hunt the man down.

As much as the corpse makes me want to vomit, Im staying with my father. He's the man who saved me, who will always save me.

The door opened, and I turned to see my father, holding a bag, looking clean and not smelling like blood. His hair was wet, he probably took a shower.

"Come on, Tori. We're going far, far away" he spoke, and honestly, his voice was laced with sorrow.

I could hear it. I could hear the pain.

He missed his friends, I once walked over to hear him mumbling about some Tubbo and Ranboo people. I remember hearing the names a long time ago, when we still lived with Uncle Will, yet it's just a faint memory.

I nodded, taking one last look at George's dead body, before walking and picking a poppy, placing it on his body.

"May you rest Peacefully, Mr.NotFound" I mumbled, before following quickly behind my father, waving to the people on the path.

They just watched.

I saw the man, Sam, half creeper, walk to George's body.

I remember when I first met him. He was a scary man. He tried to kill my father, yet since I was there, he let him go free, off with a warning.

I looked back every now and then as we neared the crater of what my father called "Manberg". I saw Sam pull an axe, and get into armor.

"Papa. Run"

Tommy looked to me. "What?"

"Papa, Run! Quickly!!" I shouted, before he saw Sam walking up, readying his sword.

I never saw my Father as a secretive man. He was always so open, and bubbly. I never knew who his real family was. He won't tell me how he found me, he only says he did. I don't know who he's very close too, or why. I don't know his relationship with Uncle Wilbur and these Tubbo and Ranboo people.

I never asked about the holes in the back of father's shirts and jackets.

I always thought it was so air could get through, since he works day and night farming food and mining stone and collecting wood.

I never would have guessed creamy white wings would sprout.

The longer I look at them, the more they remind me of Philza.

No wonder he says he's my grandfather. It's not just because he is the oldest one here, it's because he truly is.

I always thought my father may be half raccoon, I sometimes see a tail and a pair of ears, but it's not always.

Hybrids are quite common, Im half fox after all. It's just, nothing is making sense here.

How can he just make things appear and disappear, almost as if at the snap of this fingers.

As if he had the powers of a god.
As if he were some sort of entity that was not human nor hybrid.
As if he is not any sort of living being, but more of a higher being.

I've heard Tales of XD, and how him and my father were at some point, good friends.

I've heard of a man named Dream, who now inhabits the prison, a man my father wants dead.

I remember stories Uncle Techno would tell me of Greek Gods, and Warriors. Of the Blood God.

As soon as his wings appeared, they disappeared.

Sam wouldn't take another step, as if he knew what may happen if he did.

As if he knew death would coming bursting through his front door.

He just stared at my father, before turning on his heel and retreating.

I realized then, when Sam, a powerful man, ran away, when Wilbur, swinging with the intent to kill Tommy was thrown back by some sort of force, killing him, when Ms.Puffy put on her armor yelled for me to come to her, sobbing, when Nikki took off running with Ponk, screaming for help, as well as Philza, that my father

Was a very dangerous man.

I looked to him. He looked back.

He shine in his eyes, they were gone.

He didn't smile, he just stared.

"Come on, let's get you somewhere safe-"

"I know where I can go, to make me safe"

He looked a bit shocked, before smiling an obviously fake smile.

"Where?"

"With Ms.Puffy. And, only Ms.Puffy" I sighed, walking up to him.

"It's driving you crazy, Innit?"

"I don't think you're exactly ready, for a child. Not in the state you're in"