Chapter Two

A couple weeks had passed, as Tommy took Tori with him for the first time out of Philza's house.

She was better at English, and could hold a conversation. The only people she really knew, was Techno, Phil, Fundy, and Wilbur.

And of course, Tommy. She doesn't ever leave his side.

"Toms, I think it's time I told you the plan" Philza told him a week before.

"What is it, Phil?" Tommy looked from the food he was cooking, to the man he saw as his father.

"I think, you should adopt Tori. She's so attached to you. She has no family, and doesn't trust anyone as much as she does you. I think you're the best option as a parent for her. I understand your a kid as well and dont want to have a child at the moment and-"

Tommy cut him off, with a chuckle.

"Who do I need to speak to, to get it official?"

He would be travelling to L'manberg today, back to not only his own home, but to Puffy's. She would help him with the adoption.

"Okay, Little T. Hold onto my tail, and no matter what you do, don't look down" Tommy told her as the two stood in the nether portal.

"Kay!" She responded, smiling happily. He smiled back, ruffling her hair with his hand.

Once they made it to the nether, she did as she was told.

Tori followed behind him, one hand on his tail, the other on a tiny shield given to her by Philza.

"What's that big thing? It looks like a sad marshmallow" she asked him.

He looked up. "A Ghast. They aren't sad marshmallows. They are to be feared, they can hurt you" he told her, pulling out a sword. "They shoot fireballs that explode once they hit something. If you are skilled enough, you can hit the fire back at it with a weapon, and hurt it, maybe even defeat it"

"Woahh, cool!"

As they made their way to the L'manberg portal, he spotted someone mining a little ways away from the bridge.

"Hi Niki!!" He shouted to the woman. She turned, startled by him, but smiled and waved.

"Tori, come with me. I'm going to say hi to a friend"

The little girl made grabby hands, while looking up at him. He sighed, and picked her up, putting her on his shoulders.

As he walked to Niki, Tori looked around.

"So many sad mellows!" Her tail swayed behind her, brushing against the fabric of Tommy's shirt.

"Good Morning, Nihachu" he told the woman. She smiled. "Morning to you too Tommy. Where have you been?" She moved her gaze from him to Tori.

"Well, awhile ago I saved this thing from death, and now since there is no other person for her to go too, I'm adopting her" he smirked proudly. She gasped.

"You're going to be a father? How cool! I wish you luck! Here!" She reached into her bag, and pulled out a rose, which she put into Tori's hair.

"A little gift from your Aunt-Niki!"

Tori beamed with happiness, before reaching for Niki. Tommy took her off his shoulders, and put her down, letting her run up carefully to the woman, who knelt down to give her a hug.

After saying their goodbyes, Tori was back on Tommy, as they made their way back to the portal.

Once they made it through, Tommy looked around.