3.2.1..wait. where are the fireworks?

"Michael! Get your pork-ass over here!" Tori shouted playfully, chasing him through hallways.

Sadly, Captain Puffy was called out for a job she had to do, so Tori was staying with the Beloveds until further notice.
Which meant Puffy was not going to join them on the day of the new year.

Which, was tomorrow.

Tori and Michael were playing a normal child's game of tag, though whoever lost, had to tell Ranboo that his pretty vase was broken.

That, Michael broke of course.

Foolish Jr, and Shroud were over as well. They were keeping score of who caught the other faster.

Michael raced down the stairs, knowing how Tori hated doing that.

So instead of following behind, she leapt off the balcony.

Landing right in front of him.

She landed the way Sam had taught her, which prevented her from breaking any bones.

Michael stood still, staring at her, before realizing the fox girl was growing closer.

He sprinted off, almost running into Foolish, who was back to retrieve his son.

"Sorry sir! Can Jae stay for a couple more minutes? Or maybe the night?" He asked, while running.

"Uhh, sure! I think Tubbo and Ranboo are taking y'all to Las Navades to watch fireworks, so yeah, that's not a problem!" The man smiled, though continued walking through the mansion, to the stairs.

The teens, and Shroud, thought nothing of this.

Until they realized they weren't alone. They never were.

"And so I was like, maybe the kids broke it and were scared to own up to it. I look forward to when they have to confront Ranboob. Pretty sure that's like, a family eirloom or something."

Tori and Michael froze at those words.

"Oh shit- that seems a bit more serious than I was expecting" Tori mumbled, as Jae and Shroud walked quickly down the stairs to them.

"You heard too?" Shroud asked. The two teens nodded awkwardly.

"Okay, instead of blaming one or the other, uh..the bees? Endermen who wander in? Foolish? Ghostinnit? Wait- maybe not the ghost, that makes no sense, he's a ghost-" Michael mumbled.

Foolish walked down to them, Ghostinnit floating at his side.

"Do you guys know what happened to that vase? There is one upstairs that's, very broke. Almost unfixable" the totem man asked.

The teens shrugged.

Shroud sighed. "Someone slammed the door to the mansion, and it fell over and smashed. It was when Mr.Tubbo left. He always slams the door"

Foolish nodded, the teens letting out a relived sigh.

"So Michael and Tori broke it" Ghostinnit snickered.

The two glared, making him shrug.

After awhile, Tori sat with her friends, snacking on some bread that Shroud helped Ghostinnit make.

She was slowly getting used to being around the ghost of her father, but hearing him speak was still a surprise.

He didn't sound like he did when she knew him. He sounded a bit younger, more quiet. Like the shy kid in the back of the class.

She looked to Michael, who was rambling about how he was excited tonight.

At 00:00 tonight, there would be fireworks going off at Las Navadas.
It was a night of peace between countries. L'manberg, Snowchester, Las Nevadas, The Arctic Empire, and The Badlands.