Chapter 43 What have I done?

Henlie's P.O V

Its been a couple of hours since Shelby and Taylor went out on their date and haven't been back since. Wonder what's keeping them up?

As soon as me and Cameron get done watching "Hotel Transalvania", eating popcorn, and laughing our butts off we both notice that Taylor pulls up.

He walks in and I don't see Shelby. What the hell?

Me: Taylor where's Shelby?

Taylor: Oh, well me and her kinda got into an argument and well I left her at the Restaraunt...

Cameron gets up and walks towards Taylor with a confused expression in his face.

Cameron: You left her there? Why in the world would you treat her like that?

Taylor:  I got really mad at her because she forgotten about our Third Month Anniversary.

Me:  Taylor, She's had a lot on her mind. She probably didn't mean to forget about it, she has to watch after me and most importantly her mom.

Taylor:  I-I'm a messed up boyfriend...I can't believer I treated her like that. I had her parents trust me to take care of her and I lost their respect...

He runs upstairs with tears in his eyes and shuts the door.

Me: Where do you think Shelby is Cam?

Cameron: She probably called her mom to go and get her so I wouldn't worry about it.

Me: Cam, she's my best friend and I don't know if I can just forget about him leaving her just like that!

Cameron walks up to me and wraps his arms around me giving me a hug while I have tears in my eyes.

Me: I hope she's okay, I really do.

Cameron: It'll be okay I promise baby.

Shelby's P.O.V.

I wake up at 10 in the morning and try to remember what happened last night.

Ugh, me and Taylor got into a fight just because I forgot about our Third Month Anniversary and he left me at the Restaraunt.

I get up and stretch for a little bit and walk into the bathroom.

I look into the mirror and see I still have my clothes I had on last night, my hair is all messed up, and it looks like I've been crying for hours.

I smell breakfast and so I put my hair up in a messy bun and walk upstairs since I guess someone's room was downstairs.

Who did I call to pick me up last night?

Once I walk into the kitchen I notice all eyes were on me.

"Well good morning princess."

I hear someone say and once I look up at them I see Ryan and his parents smiling at me.

I thought I had Ryan out of my life, last time I remember talking to Ryan, he had a beautiful girlfriend and we got into a fight because he kissed me unexpectedly.

What have I done???

----------------------------------------------

Hey Loves

I hope you all are looking very beautiful today, you guys are such amazing people and I love you all!

Love Skyla