Chapter 28

A/N
Wow, thank you all for freaking 1k reads!! 😱😱😊😊
You guys are so freaking amazing, like no joke! 😚💋 I love you guys so much for all of this! 😇❤️ I hope your day is going okay or great, but you're beautiful and I want you to stay strong with whatever you're going through. I know it's hard but you'll get past it, I promise. 😌💖 Thank you guys so much again, I love you!! 😍💕

Shelby's P.O.V
Well, my jobs completed. I tell the woman behind the prize section and ask her to leave the monkey behind the counter so Taylor won't know what I got him. She sits the monkey in the corner of the prize section.

I walk outside to the go karts and see Shawn and Cameron out there.

Me: Hey guys!

Shawn: Hey beautiful!

Cam: Hey gorgeous!

Me:: You guys wanna race before we leave?

After I say that they both start smiling at me.

Me: I guess that's a yes!

They nod their head and we get in line for the go karts and it takes about a couple of minutes and it's finally our turn. I get in a purple go kart and get settled in. So does Shawn and Cam.

The boy working the system to the go karts pressed the button and next thing I know, I went lighting speed fast.

Taylor's P.O.V
Awesome! All of us guys except for Shawn and Cam got all the tickets to get Shelby the tiger covering it's eyes with it's paws.

We give the tickets to the woman and she puts all the tickets in the box and adds up all the tickets. She tells us we can pick from the 4,000 through 5,000 section.

Taylor: Can we have the cute tiger up there with it's paws covering it's eyes.

Woman: Okay sir.

She gets the stick and gets a hold of the tiger. She hands us the tiger and we start dancing wild like animals.

Matt: Awesome! Are we all ready to go?

Shelby's P.O.V
I turn around the corner and speed past Cameron.

Me: Okay, now one more lap and I win the race!