Chapter 31

Shelby's P.O.V
I wake up at 9am in the morning and see my dad is here in the room holding my moms hand.

Me: Dad! You made it!

I run to him and hug him so tightly since its been a while since I last saw him. By the way, my dads name is Lance Ryans.

My dad: Hey sweet heart, how's your mom doing?

Me: Last time I checked her pulse rate is low and the doctors are still working on trying to help her.

My dad: It'll be okay darling. We'll get through this together.

Me: I know dad.

I show a small little smile.

Me: Hey dad, when did you get here?

My dad: Just a little bit ago. Why?

(QUICK A/N
I have no clue if I said Shelby had a baby sister. I think I did but idk... So I'm gonna make a name up for her anyways.)

Me: Well I was wondering if I can drive home real quick and change Kris' (My baby sister) and myself's clothes?

My dad: Sure you can honey, just make sure no lolly gagging around okay?

Me: Okay dad I won't.

I laugh a bit and grab Kris and take the truck keys from my dad.
I start the truck up and go to the back and buckle up my baby sis. Once I get her buckled in, I buckle myself up and start driving to the house.

*Arrives at her house*

Once I get to the house i unbuckle myself and Kris. I hold her into my arms and grab the car keys from the truck.

Once I started to walk I hear a voice call my name. I turn around and see it was Taylor.

Taylor: BABE!!! I just want to remind you I love you so much and you look beautiful as ever today!

He yells from across the road and I start laughing and smiling like an idiot.

Me: Thanks love!! You look nice to!

He smiles and waves goodbye to me and I wave back.

I get the extra spare key in my pocket. I walk in and go upstairs to Kris's room and change her clothes and diaper.

Once I'm done with her i go into my room and grab some toys from her room and set them on the floor so she can play with them while I take a shower. I turn on the tv and change the channel to Spongebob Squarepants, because that's her favorite show.

I walk into my bathroom and I leave the door a little open so I can hear what Kris is doing.
I wash my hair and body and shave my underarms. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and wrap a towel around my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and get on a sports bra and underwear. After that I put on some white high waisted shorts and a short sleeve light purple and white plaid shirt. I put on some plain white vans and brush my teeth and all that wonderful stuff. (Sarcasm a little bit) I decide just to put on eyeliner and nothing else. I brushed out my hair and left it just normally straight. Then I picked up Kris and decided to put a little pink polka dotted bow in her hair. I grab her bag full of diapers,wipes,baby food, and etc. Once we get outside and I buckle her up and myself up, I head my way back to the hospital.