Chapter 48

Taylor's P.O.V
When Shelby called me and told me she was at her house with her little sister, I suddenly had the urge to get over there to her because I missed her so much.
But when me and her got to talk after everyone was excited to finally see her again I felt completed and if I lost her one more time then I know that would be the last of me and her being together.

I slowly open my eyes and notice I'm not at my house, where the hell was I? As I look around I notice Shelby on one side of me and her baby sister on the other.
Just think if me and Shelby did have a kid, her dad would probably kill me.

I try not to move that much and slip out of Shelby's touch.
But I wake up her little sister and she starts crying.
I pick her up so her screaming doesn't wake Shelby up. I start patting her back and she starts to calm down.
I smile at Kris's beautiful baby laugh because she's too adorable for me to handle! I sit her on the rug in the living room and walk to the hallway closet and grab a blanket to cover up Shelby. I grab a soft Mickey mouse blanket and cover Shelby up.
I sit down by Kris and start tickling her on her stomach and she starts to giggle and all I could do was just smile and laugh.

Shelby's P.O.V
I start to hear Kris giggling and so I lean to my side and see she's playing around with Taylor. He's making her laugh so I just lean back on my other side and close my eyes and fall asleep.

Taylor's P.O.V
After a while from playing with Kris, she falls asleep in my arms while i was feeding her her baby milk. I put her in her little baby crib in the living room so I make sure Shelby has her eyes on her.
I grab a paper and a pen and a piece of paper and write a note out for Shelby.
I leave the note on the little table beside the couch. I also left her something else special. I get a text from Cameron.

Cameron: Taylor, Bart called and said we have to leave for Magcon today at 12:30 in the morning. Pack your all your clothes and things you'll need. All of us boys are ready and we're waiting on you. So hurry up.

Me: Okay then, let me write this note out for Shelby and I'll be over there.

Cameron: Alright, Henlie's gonna be over there with Shelby in a little bit.

*End Of Messages*

After from texting Cam, I kiss Shelby on the forehead and walk out the door and head to the house.

Shelby's P.O.V
I wake up at 12:45 in the morning and notice Taylor isn't here, I look in the corner of my eye and see a note. I guess Taylor left it for me.
The note says:
Shelby, I left to go with the boys to Magcon. I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to spend some time together. I'll be gone for about 6 weeks! Jokes, just for 5 days. I love you so much and I will see you beautiful face in no time. :)
I left something special in the dining room for you! I hope you like it so much!
I'll miss you baby girl!
Yours Truly,
Taylor
My eyes start to tear up but these are joyful tears. I'm heartbroken that he had to leave but I'm happy for the amazingly beautiful girls who'll get to meet the boys and him.
When Taylor said he had something special for me in the dining room I got up and walked in the dining room and you won't even believe what he left for me, it was a huge stuffed rainbow teddy bear and it was holding a box of chocolate hearts with a dozen of red roses.
Then onto the side there was a pair of clothes. There was a red bandana, with a cute Minnie mouse sweatshirt, and a pair of black Hollister jeans. I guess he bought a Mickey mouse sweatshirt and a pair of matching pants too. So I guess I'll wear this when they get back from Magcon! Ah, I can't wait till they do!
______________________________
Guys, go check out my other book The Affair! ❤ I wanna thank you all so much for 3.11k reads! You all are such amazing and fantastic followers!!
♡Love Skyla♡