Chapter 22

Shawn's P.O.V
Me and Shelby start making a pizza and it's a total mess in Taylor's kitchen.

Shelby: Finally! We're finished!

She said while raising her arms up.

Me: I have a surprise for you Shelby!

Shelby: I love surprises!! What's the surprise?

Me: Taylor and the guys gets to come back today!

Shelby: Holy crap!! What?!? I thought they were gonna stay up there till tomorrow?

Me: Nope. They get to come back today! It may take them a while but they're coming back.

Shelby: Ahhh!!! What! I'm totally excited now!! I can't wait to hear about what all happened!!!

*Meanwhile back at the Hotel*

Taylor's P.O.V
Well today we get to go back home, I'm excited to see Shelby and Shawn but it's gonna be depressing telling her about what happened between me and Sydney.

Me: Guys I'll be right back I'm gonna go down to the lobby and get a snack.

Nash: Alright bro.

I shut the door and walk down to the lobby.

Matt: Guys, me and Aaron saw something we need to tell you all!

Aaron: Okay so last night me and Matt saw....Taylor kiss another girl.

Jack G: What?!?!? Why would he do that?

Matt: He was probably to drunk to control himself. Man, what about Shelby?

Jack J: Should we tell her or let Taylor tell her?

Cameron: I think it's best if we called Shawn and tell him so he can break the news to her.

Nash: Do guys think they done it?

Carter: Let's not hope they did, that would be really horrible news that'll break Shelby.

Jack G: We have to tell Shawn now!

Matt: I'll call him. Okay it's ringing.

Shawn's P.O.V
I get a call and see it's from Matt.

Me: Hey what's up Matt!

Matt: Shawn, us guys have something to tell you. You need to go to a room or somewhere else, just get away from Shelby so she won't hear you.

I don't know why but I hold the phone and tell Shelby I'm going to the bathroom. I walk upstairs and close the bathroom door.

Me: Okay, what is it?

Matt: Taylor kissed another girl!!

Me: WHAT!?!?! Why would he...?

Matt: He was too drunk and couldn't control himself.

Me: He shouldn't of gotten drunk in the first place!!! Now Shelby's gonna be pissed at him!! You guys should've been watching him!!

Matt: Look we're all mad about this too!! But we're sorry Shawn, we didn't know we should've been watching him?!?

Me: Well you should of, but just forget it Matt let's just deal with Taylor right now.
What time are you guys going to be here?

Matt: Around 6 pm. We're packing our stuff right now. I'll talk to you later.

Me: Okay see ya. I guess I'll tell Shelby.

I hang up and go downstairs. I see Shelby already got the pizza out and started eating it. She's laughing and smiling around.

Shelby: Who called?

Me: Matt, he had to tell me something.

Shelby: Oh okay.

Me: Shelby, I have some news for you.

Shelby: Is something wrong?

She smiles and I just look at her with a sad face.
Her beautiful smile fades away.

Shelby: What's wrong Shawn?

Me: It's Taylor...

--------------------------------------------
It's Nash's Birthday!!!! 😊☺️😉😍😘😜🎊🎉🎁 Happy Birthday Nash!!! 😎😱😎😱 Thank you guys for 406 reads!!! 😱😱😇😇 I love you all like always!!! 😍😍❤️❤️ 😘Love Skyla😘