Chapter 14

Taylor's P.O.V
I sat down by Shelby and I told her about me leaving for Magcon in 2 days and her eyes start tearing up and she's crying into my shoulder.

Shelby: I'm gonna miss you so much Taylor!

Me: I know babe but you'll be okay without me gone for a couple of days. You'll have Shawn here with you!

I smile and she stops crying.

Shelby: Is he really?!?

Me: Yeah really....so while I'm gone you have some company with you!

She has a little smile on her face and I wipe away her last tear and kissed her cheek.

Me: It'll be okay Shelby I promise! Shawn's a kind hearted and sweet guy! He'll take care of you while I'm gone.

Shelby: Okay then Taylor. I love you very much!

She wraps her arms around me as fast as she could and I smile and rub her back. I put my finger under her chin and raise her head up and kiss her till he pulls away.

Shelby: I'll miss you so much Taylor!

Me: Me too Shelby! It'll only be a couple of days though, you'll be completely fine.

Shelby: Okay then babe. Will you take me home I don't think I can take one step.

Me: Yeah sure princess! Anything for you!

I tell her to get on my back and she gets onto my back and wraps her legs around my waist and I hold on to her legs. We get outside and I set her in the car and close the door. I get in and drive across the street to her house.

Shelby: Well that was a very short drive.

She laughs and her laugh is the most beautiful lest thing I love about her! She's too adorable!

Shelby: I love you Taylor, promise me you won't mess around with another girl while your gone?

Me: I promise Shelby! Promise me you won't mess around with another guy?

Shelby: I promise Taylor! I'll never hurt you. I mean that a whole lot!

I put my hand on hers and kiss it. She smile and I laugh.

Shelby: I'll talk to you tomorrow babe I'm going to go take a shower and probably go to sleep. I'm pretty tired from crying so much.

Me: Okay baby girl, I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful sleep!

I hug her and she gets out.

Me: Hello beautiful? You forgot to give me something?

Shelby: Oh! I'm sorry but you'll have to pay me back.

Me: Aww fine then!

She kisses me and smiles.

Shelby: Now for my kiss!

I kiss her and we make out for like 5 minutes and I hug her and tell her goodnight. She shuts the door and I drive to my house and go inside and go instantly to sleep.