Chapter 16

Taylor's P.O.V
Tonight me and Shelby are going out to eat some ice cream and after that we're going to go play glow in the dark mini golf which is gonna be so much fun!

I go up to my room take a real quick shower and dry my hair and put on a pair of boxers and walk over to my dresser and grab me some white pair of pants with a striped shirt that had the number 18 on it. Then put my black vans on.

I grab my phone and put it in my front pocket and grab my keys and head out the door. I drive over to Shelby's house and knock on the door. Her mom answers it.

Shawna (Shelby's mom): Why hello Taylor.

Me: Hello Mrs.Ryans I'm here to pick up Shelby.

Shawna: She'll be right down in a minute Taylor.

Mrs.Ryans invites me in and I sit on the couch and hear foot steps coming down the stairs.

Shelby: Hi Taylor!

Me: Wow! Shelby you look great!

I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

Shelby: We'll be back mom. I love you.

Shawna: I love you too sweetheart.

Her and her mom hugs and I hold my hand out and she grabs my hand and we walk out the door.

We get in the car and I drive off to the ice cream parlor.

Shelby's P.O.V
We're on our way to go to eat ice cream and I'm wearing a grey and light blue sweater that had snowflakes on it and a pair of legging that have white snowflakes on them, with a pair of grey vans.

Taylor: We're gonna have a wonderful time tonight!

Me: Yeah but tomorrow is go.....

Before I could even finish Taylor interrupts me.

Taylor: Don't even worry about tomorrow darling just about tonight. Okay?

Me: Okay Taylor. We're gonna have a blast tonight!

Taylor has his hand on mine and rubs his thumb on my hand.

We arrive at the Ice Cream Parlor and we walk in and order.

Taylor: You first beautiful.

Me: Thank you. I'll have a chocolate sundae with sprinkles on top.

Taylor: I'll have a banana fudge sundae and nuts sprinkled on top.

Woman: Okay we'll have that out in a couple of minutes.

We sit over at a tall table with tall chairs and sit down.

Taylor: Shelby, Shawn should be here in the morning when I leave in the morning.

Me: Okay I can't wait!

The waitress brings us our ice cream sundaes and eat both of ours up and kinda play with it but at all of it. I put a little dot of my chocolate ice cream on his nose and he makes a silly face. I take a picture of him and another on where I have strawberry,chocolate,and vanilla on my nose and sprinkles over it and he's kissing my cheek and I take a picture with my phone and then his.

Taylor: That was just the perfect thing I needed besides you Shelby.

I smile and we walk out to his car and drive to the glow in the dark mini golf place.

We get our golf ball and gold club and play 20 rounds. At the last putt i hit the golf ball to hard and it rolled past the hole. Taylor on the other hand, well he won the game.

Taylor: YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking about baby!!

He says while raising his fists in the air and jumping up and down. Then after that he starts doing a victory dance.

Taylor: Join me babe?

Me: No....I'm to mad.

Taylor: Oh c'mon you didn't lose by that much you only lost by three.

Me: Fine then....whatever makes you happy.

I dance with Taylor and he starts twerking on me and I start running away from him.

Me: Get away from me you weirdo!

He burst out laughing and so do I.

Taylor: You know you liked it when I was twerking!

Me: Yeah I kinda did!

Taylor: Well we better go, I need to get you home it's almost 11 o'clock!

Me: Okay then. I'm to tired to watch movies and cuddle with you.

We walk out the building and get in his car and drive to my house.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a long story this time! 😁 Hope you all are loving the story! I have many ideas for the next few chapters! And some drama!! 😝😱 I love you all and hope you're having a fantastic day!! 😇💕
😘Love Skyla😘