Chapter 13: Resolve

++++ Hey guys! Thank you for 500 views! It makes me so happy! But on a more serious note,

I feel as though this fanfic isn't reaching many. And that makes me sad, because I love it so much. But it's ok.

However, I want to let people know this is a slightly longer fanfic. It already has 12, 13 chapters. So it's a long one. I drew out a timeline today, and encountered a LOT more plot and stuff I want to cover. I also decided I'm going to continue writing it, because I might not have that many views, I might not be viral like the babysitter fix, but I love this fic. And I hope when Season 2 drops, all the Uzui stans will flock here too, bc he's a main. 

Anyways, sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to declare that I will still be writing this despite the small fanbase. (I love y'all, y'all are so supportive!).

Enjoy!!! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senjuro's POV:

I can't believe I told Y/N how I feel. Sliding the phone back into my pocket, I swipe the small tear that had run down my cheek away. I hadn't lost my composure throughout my whole speech, not even when the memory of our first meeting had come to my mind. But when she started crying, I lost it.

I never wanted to make her cry. I had seen her do enough of that. I had been there for her, after my brother treated her like shit. It hurt me to see her want him, when he was such an asshole. Why doesn't she want me?

Why doesn't she want me?

Even after this whole time, I still love her.

Even after hearing my brother's words, how he was treating her like some fuckbuddy. I just can't take it. The thought weighs heavy in my mind, I won't end up going out like this. 

For once, I'm going to beat my brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Wiping the tears from your cheeks, you slide quietly back into your room. Kanao's fast asleep in her bed, a content look on her face. Your relief is small, but there. You missed having your best friend on your side, you're glad you've made up. 

But the thought nags at you, the giant pressure you feel is just mounting. You lay down in your bed, and the worry overwhelms you. Not only have you gotten two declarations of love in the last 48 hours, you've also slightly committed yourself to Uzui. But after hearing Kyojuro and Senjuro talk about what happened to them, and how he lied about what they said and didn't say, you're hesitant. You don't want to be with someone who lies.

It makes you think, 

What else has he lied about?

You finally feel the sweet release of sleep, and find yourself curled into a ball around a small stuffed animal. One that smells of lavender and memories. Memories of a time when you were small, and only had two young boys to spend the days with.

The shaking wakes you. 

"Y/N! Wake up! Class is starting soon," Kanao shakes you awake, and you sit up groggily. She hands you a warm cup of tea, and your smile is full of gratitude. God you missed her. "Was is a rough night last night after I dozed off?" 

You nod and take a small sip. Just remembering Senjuro's confession makes you want to cry again. "Senjuro told me that he loves me, and that Kyojuro told him he does. So much has happened, and honestly, I don't know what to do about all of it," you said, and felt a bit of the massive pressure crushing pressing down on you dissipate.