Chapter 18: Battles

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys it's me! OMGGGG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1000 VIEWS. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS LOVE THIS FIC, I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED.

I've been thinking about how to write this bit for days, and believe me, I've even been studying, smirk smirk. Anyways, I've got some much deserved Senjuro smut coming your way, and guess what it's gonna get steamy (hahaha).

Thank you guys!!! And enjoyyyyyy....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The brothers ran at each other, and no one could stop their clashing. They were throwing fists, and you watched in horror as Kyojuro pinned his brother and started pummeling him. Senjuro wasn't smaller than him in any way. Senjuro had been the best on the volleyball team in our high school. It was never enough for him, as his brother was the soccer star. He couldn't get out of Kyojuro's shadow. It had bothered him for years.

You felt a small scream leave my mouth as you watched Senjuro land more and more hits on his older brother. You couldn't take it anymore, and ran to break them up. The boy wearing the two toned jacket behind Kyojuro ran to help you. He ripped Senjuro away from his brother. A trickle of blood ran from Kyojuro's lip, and the skin around his eye was darkening by the second. Senjuro was bleeding from a cut near his hairline, and it ran down his face. 

They both panted and struggled as the boy and Tanjiro, who had recovered from Kyojuro's aggressive punch earlier, held them apart. You ran up to them and yelled. 

"Why the fuck are you guys fighting? This isn't helping anything, it's just making things worse." Senjuro glared at his brother. Kyojuro looked up at you from the ground. 

"I just came to apologize and ask for your forgiveness, and details," his look penetrated in your heart. But then you looked at his brother, across from him, bleeding because of him. His anger wasn't safe. For you or your inevitable baby. You couldn't let him be the baby's father. You opened your mouth to speak, but another person's words came out.

"What the fuck happened here?" The inquisitive voice of one complete dick-bag Uzui Tengen filled your ears. Kyojuro's head snapped up from his ground gazing, rage burning in his eyes. It was mirrored in the identical eyes of his younger brother who was only two feet away from him.

They both struggled against their restraints desperately. But you put your fingers to their lips. Their glares softened, and you smiled.

You turned around, and replied, the biggest shit eating grin on your face.

"I'm pregnant, and it could be yours."

Uzui's jaw dropped. You flipped him off, and turned back around to face Kyojuro. 

"Kyojuro, I love you. I always have. But what you did just now, to your brother, and fucking Tanjiro. Tanjiro, who would never hurt a fly, or ever lay a hand on someone else. You just fucking decked him because he wouldn't let you in my room. This anger inside you, it's not okay. I can't have that around my baby Kyojuro, even if it's yours. It needs a father who will love it unconditionally," You pressed a soft kiss to his lips, and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Kyo, it can't be you this time. Okay?"

He pried his eyes off of yours, and you swore you could see a tear run down his cheeks. As quick as he let his emotion show, it was gone and his hard shield was back up. 

"I don't know Y/N, I think I can convince you that I can change. But for right now, I'm sure you're running to my little brother,  aren't you? He's always been a pussy, so I'm sure he'll be a great role model for my kid. I'm so glad he's going to be his father figure," he spit blood out of his mouth onto the ground.