Chapter 17: Apologies

+++++++++++++++

Hey guys! It's me, the writer. I am here. With more angst. Oops, I meant story writing. It's about to be reallll rough up in here.  

(Also hey RosalineSharpthorn13 and @hayhay94. you guys have missed quite a bit lol).

Let me just recap. We preggers, and it could be Kyo or Uzui's baby. I'm not gonna lie to y'all I'm torn between the two. They will both cause angst. I can't wait to reveal it. I also don't know if I want to go until Y/N has the baby, or I might just time skip to her having it, because there will be some cute Sen-Y/N vibes. 

Anyways, I am still deciding, but for right now, I have some angst. 

Also are y'all missing the spicier scenes, I haven't written one in a hot minute, but I have a feeling the next one I write will be a Senjuro bit.....oooo.

Anyways.... let's goooooooo.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You laid on the cold bathroom floor, just wanting the world to fade away. Your phone was blowing up, you could hear the ringtone for Senjuro and Kanao. Your tears rolled down your cheeks and landed on the tiles.

You pressed a hand softly to your stomach. How long had it been? Since you missed that pill. You tried to think back, but couldn't come up with an exact day. So much had been going on, with Uzui and Kyojuro. And now Senjuro. The corners of your mouth twitched up at the thought of Senjuro. And down at the thoughts of the other two. 

Your mind caught on the moment you came to remember as missing the pill. It was probably that night you'd stayed out with Uzui, but you would need a diagnosis to know the exact truth. Or maybe it was the night Kyojuro decided you needed to be done with Uzui.

You had so many regrets, but most of all was that it wasn't the person who would probably love you despite it not being his child. Senjuro. You wished with every ounce of your being it was his baby and not one of the other two's.

You tried to sit up, but were left sitting slightly propped against the wall. You could hear frantic footsteps approaching the dorm room. A frantic pounding. Was it Senjuro? Did he finally come back? No. You heard a key being stuck in the lock.

The door slammed against the wall with the force of it being thrown open. 

"Y/N! Where are you? Oh my god, please be okay. Y/N!," Kanao frantically yelled around the room. It wasn't that big, but she was still frantically searching for you. You could hear Tanjiro shouting at her from outside, that you weren't in your car.

She finally made it to the bathroom, and saw your crumpled form lying on the floor. 

"Oh my god. Y/N, are you okay?" She raced to you, and collapsed beside you. Your tears started fresh, their warmth running down your cheeks. You could see tears welling in her eyes as well as she tried to comfort you. 

"What happened?" She swiped a loose piece of your hair out of your face. You tried to get the words out, spluttering. She screamed at Tanjiro. "Tanjiro! Come here!" 

He peaked his head in the bathroom, and a sad expression came over his face. "Are you guys okay? Can I get you something?" He said, coming to sit on your other side. He helped you sit up so you could speak easier. Kanao smiled. "Yes baby, can you make us some tea?"

He smiled back. "Yes babe, I'll be right back." He left the room and started making tea in your dorm room. You could finally get the words out. 

"I missed a pill. And now I'm pregnant." She looked at the positive test on the floor beside your feet and sighed. But she didn't say anything condescending or rude. She just had sympathy in her tone when she spoke.