Chapter 26: Epilogue

Dear readers, 

to everyone who've stayed along with this story. I just want to say that I love you guys. You guys kept this alive, without y'all this story wouldn't have lasted. I want to thank y'all for all of your support for this story and your love towards it. Especially you (prince_soji), you're story was so unique I love every update you have. It'll keep me going after this ends.

This story has come so far, from being an idea that sprung into my mind at 3 am in my room. I rushed to write it down, and it spiraled into this. A story I'm proud of, and I think many others would enjoy. Also this one might be a little bit longer than normal because it's an epilogue chapter.

I just want to say thank you guys again for the support. I wouldn't have continued it without you.

Yours, 

the writer-san

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++________________________________++++++++++++

You yawned as you stretched your arms above your head. The bed was warm, the spot beside you seemingly vacant. You heard giggles, it was what woke you from your memory of a dream.

Two small pairs of hands rested on the foot of your bed, and they were followed by two sets of eyes. The giggles increased as you smirked at them. You feinted yawning again.

 "Oh man, I wonder what little ones could be giggling so early in the morning," you faked, rolling over onto your other side, clutching your husbands pillow in your grasp. 

Suddenly you could feel the tiny feet jumping up onto you bed, pummeling towards you. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" Your daughter body slammed herself down onto your husbands pillow, her nose inches from your own. You felt another smaller body lay on top of you. You laughed and turned onto your back, so your other baby could lay on you.

You glanced into your sons eyes, and a small smile overtook his tiny, chubby baby face. You closed your eyes, peering through one half-opened. He baby giggled and then crawled towards you. 

You jerked your arms up and wrapped them around your son. 

"I gotcha, I gotcha!" You laughed, pulling him up to you. You cradled him and pressed a kiss to your forehead. 

You could hear your husband calling down the hallway.

"Ruka! Kureno! Where'd you little stinkers go?" He yelled, finally making it to your bedroom. "I found ya!" Your babies squealed, running from their daddy. They leapt off the bed and fled down the hallway. Your husband groaned, running a hand through his hair. He leaned down and pressed a warm, sweet kiss to your lips. 

"Send, what are they up to this morning?" You chuckled and he cupped your cheek in his hand. 

He groaned, "I don't even know. One second we were making pancakes and the next, they were gone. I figured they'd ran down here to wake up mommy." He smirked, suddenly sliding on top of you. He pressed a cheeky kiss to your lips. You kissed him back, nibbling on his lower lip. He groaned in the kiss, and you had to stop him. "Babe, babe, the kids," you said, and he reluctantly broke away.

He climbed off the bed, and began his stunted walk to find his babies. You were so grateful for him, your life would never be the same if he hadn't woken up 5 years ago.

Without him, you would've never had your beautiful son, and your daughter wouldn't have had the father she did today. His brother, her real father, was a good father to her. Don't get it wrong, he was a good father. But he wasn't the one you married.

You slid out of the bed, putting your hair up and brushing your teeth. You finally made your way to the kitchen, where you wrapped your hands around your husbands waist as he stood at the stove. He turned around and wrapped his arms around you, swaying slightly side to side. You nuzzled at his neck.