Chapter 5

[Minx P.O.V.]

"Hey Minx. Remember Ryan?" Ziegs asked.

"Who?"

"Ryan, your childhood crush?"

"Yeah.. It's been so long. I wonder where he is now.."

"What are the chances that he can be our classmate, you know?"

"I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Ohm."

"What?"

"Ryan can be fucking Ohm."

"What? You're crazy. He can be just like him, but no. Never. There's just too many Ryans in the world, you know?" I replied.

"You're hesitating."

"No."

"Yes."

"Kinda" "YOU ARE! YOU FUCKING ARE! I KNOW IT!" Ziegs teased.

"Shut up Ziegs. Somebody might hear you."

"Yeah, right."

"Pshhh"

[Dlive P.O.V.]

"There's nobody here. You're crazy." I heard Ziegs say. "Just believe it or not. Ohm can be Ryan. You two were so perfect for each other.." Ziegs continued. Is Minx really Michelle? I've got to tell Ohm!

I rushed through the streets to find Ohm's house. Goddamn you Chicago. Why must you be so goddamn big? I rushed through, left and right to find my cousin, Ohm. "Dlive! Becareful! What's up with the rush?" Ohm asked. "Tea?" He offered. "No time for that. I've got something to tell you." "Bullshit!" "Minx might be Michelle, Ohm." "What? No. Nope. You're crazy." He hesitated. "Give me one hundred bucks if you're wrong." "What?" "Fine. Fifty will do" "Ugh"

[Ohm P.O.V.]

Dlive ran into my house, almost bumping onto my table. He told me that Minx could be Michelle. But I don't even know. I went upstairs and headed onto the balcony. "Ryan!" I heard Minx yell. Ryan? But that's my name! She might be referring to another person though. "RYAN WRECKER!" I heard Minx scream once again. Yep. That's definitely me. Sounds like she's in trouble though.

I ran and came to where the sound was coming from. It headed me into an abandoned house. "This is creepy.." Dlive said coming from behind. I became startled because I know Dlive was left in the house. I turned to see who is on my back, to see a bunch of guys. "Ryan? RYAN!" I again heard Minx shout.

"What the fuck did you do to Minx, you asshole!" I asked in anger

"So, you DO care about Minx, huh?"

"Let her free."

"But she is free."

I looked behind their back, revealing her.