Chapter 19

[Ohm P.O.V]

I opened my eyes, with still darkness around. I suddenly felt my body get pushed. I looked behind me, revealing Chilled pushing me up. "Chilled, stop it!" I laughed. "Nope." He giggled. "Stop pushing me! Seriously! I can walk on my fucking own!" I grunted but laughed. I also hear Dlive laughing in the background.

"What's all these Fizz all about?" I asked, pointing to the set of hanged clothes and flowers. "You do know what day it is today, right?" Chilled smirked. "Don't even ask why he's being like that." Dlive joked. "Duhh, prom night?" I grinned. I already know what they're up to. But I have no idea what it exactly is. I guess I'll have to find it out.

[Minx P.O.V.]

"What is this?" I asked myself looking at the two gowns. Maybe these dresses are the ones Lizzie bought. "Would you like the red one?" I asked Nina. "Of course!" She grinned. "Red's my favorite color, you know?"

"Anyway, you can bring this gown home to shower and stuff.." I said, handing her the gown. "I'm not going home." She paused.  "What? Why?" I asked her in a worried tone. "You know when I got all these bruises and cuts?" "Yea?" "Well, it's my dad.." She sighed. I looked at her arm covered in bandages. I watched her shove a tear and hugged her. "Don't worry, it's just gonna be all fine." I smiled, trying to cheer her up.

"I've got something to tell you, Minx." She started. "Ever since we were kids, I've always wanted a friend. A real friend. But my dad always pressures me and stuff. He told me that if I just do it the slow, nice way, nobody would ever like me. He said that I should do it by force. And it worked. For a little bit." She sobbed. "It's okay" I smiled. "I'm always here for you. and so does Ziegs, Dlive, Ohm and many others. You can always show the real you."

"Minx" "What?" "please call me Jess."

————————————————-

Sorry guys if it's short.. Blame Ashez jk lol

Also, another thing.. LOOK AT THE COVER BOOK! IT'S FAB! JUST LOOK AT IT!! JUST FREAKING LOOK AT IT! IT'S MADE BY THE ALMIGHTY PIZZA @AshezBurnt !!!

And after some messing up the past few days.. Here's Ashez' first attempt on computer drawing..

http://ashezburnt.deviantart.com/art/ThatMeannGirl-Cream-529467949