Chapter 4

[Minx P.O.V.]

I woke up in a very bright room. It stings my eyes everytime I try to open it. That actually hurts. I stood up and wondered where I was. I recalled everything that happened. What happened last night. But why?

I saw a man with a black hoodie drinking coffee in the kitchen. I quickly ran back to where I was quietly. "I'm so scared" I whispered to Ziegs. I turned to her to see her staring at a wall. "Ziegs, you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer.

The man came back with his clothes covering his entire body. Even his hand cannot be seen. "Awake yet?" The man asked, still drinking his coffee. "Yes.. Who even are you?" I asked. He came to me and removed his hoodie, revealing a person. Ohm.

[Ohm P.O.V.]

Minx woke up and so did Ziegs. I know Ziegs was already conscious hours ago. She's been staring at the wall for hours. I'm actually getting kinda worried about her. She's in a deep thought, I think.

"Awake yet?" I asked Minx. "Yes.. Who even are you?" She asked. I walked straight over in front of her and pulled down my hoodie. She came and stared at me in complete shock. "Ohm? Why?" "I'm really super sorry about this.. I didn't mean to." I apologized. She didn't say a single thing. Shit. Now, she hates me.

[Dlive P.O.V.]

I came back and went to the room Ohm and I left the girls in. I accidentally walked into Ohm and Minx who are staring right at each other. "Heya lovebirds. You're late for school's training." I said. "Dlive, you asshole!" Ohm mumbled. "I'm not attending." Ziegs said. "Shit. Gotta go. Bye!" Minx said as she left, leaving us all quiet.

[Minx P.O.V.]

"Shit. Gotta go! Bye!" I said as I stepped out of the house. I didn't leave because I was late, but because I was surprised. Surprised of what Dlive just said.

"Hey! Minx! Wait up!" Ziegs yelled. "What's the probs?"

"Nothing."

"Surprised of what Dlive had just said?"

"Yeah.. I guess?" "How ya holding up anyway?"

"He likes me."

"What?"

"I heard it all yesterday"

"He likes you? As in, Dlive?"

"Yes. And I don't know what to say."

Ziegs teared up and I opened my arms for her. "Surprised?" I asked. Yeah.."