Chapter 9

[Minx P.O.V.]

"Here we are. The airport. I'm surprised you got 2 tickets that cheap, Ziegs." I said impressed. "Well.. First of all, I've got tricks up my sleeve. And second, it's only one." She answered. "oh. Well. So I'm traveling alone then?" I asked. I nodded and sighed. "Okay.. Good bye.. See you next week.. I guess."

I went to the immigration area and lined up. I glanced at Ziegs and for a split second, all I saw was Ziegs lying flat on the ground. I stepped on the red line, catching the attention of a guard. "Miss! Wait for your turn!" He called. I'm gonna go back. But I'm next.. The line's getting longer by the second. Forget it. I ran to back to Ziegs as fast as I could. "What happened?" I asked. She pointed out at the guy who's Dlive's catching. "Your bag?" "y-yes.."

[Dlive P.O.V.]

Ziegs and I watched Minx line up on the immigration. I'm still wondering why Minx didn't go to Ohm's room, he'd probably need help. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud nearby. I turned to Ziegs to ask her if she heard it, but all I saw was her lying on the ground. I turned to see a guy in black running with a black purse. It's probably Ziegs'.

I ran and chased down the thief. Man, he's really fast. He stopped five miles away to catch his breath. I took this chance to catch him. He stared at me, almost passing out.

"Give me that back!" I yelled as I grabbed the purse back. I watched the dude get arrested by the guards and gets cuffed. "Better watch out in every move you make, man." He said. What? I glanced down at Ziegs, with Minx helping her up. There's guys behind them. All in black. Each one of them stared at me. Every single one holding a sharp and pointy thing. Smiling at me.