Chapter 15

[Minx P.O.V.]
Chilled and I went outside to take a quick walk in the park. I admit. I miss having these kind of stuff just coming on like this. "It's been so long, Minx." He smiled. I let out a huge sigh and sat down. "Yeah.. I guess it is." I said.

"So.. do you accept it now?" He asked. "What?" I asked, confused. "Will you take my hand and be my princess?" He repeated. "I'm not sure, Chilled." I answered. I'm half confused, too. Because.. well.. I do kinda like Ohm. "But it was a promise you made.. years ago.." he reminded. "But love cannot be forced, Chilled!" I said, tearing up. "Calm down, Minx. Calm down."

[Chilled P.O.V]
"Calm down, Minx. Calm down." I said, trying to not show any signs of anger. I already know who's in her heart. "Ohm." I said. "What?" She asked. "It's Ohm, who's inside there, isn't he?" I said quite calmly. "Y-yes.. " she answered, scared.

"Y-yes" her words kept repeating in my head. I dropped Minx down and ran away. I quickly ran to the bar and got my phone. I badly need someone to talk to And I now just the man.

C: What's up, Ze?
Z: Just fine. What made ya call?
C: Hey Ze?
Z: What?
C: how can I make a girl fall in love with me?"

[Lizzie P.O.V]
I came back from shopping and bought a bunch of stuff. I now Minx's prom is up on wednesday, and it's currently Sunday. I went to Minx's dorm, but she wasn't there. I ran to the canteen, but she isn't there either. I searched the whole school, but she is nowhere to be found.

"Lizzie!" Ziegs happily screamed. "Hey." I answered. "Why you looking so off today?" She asked. "I can't find Minx! I'm worried!" I cried. "Oh, she's in the park with him, Chilled." She giggled. "Oh." I said, blushing in embarassment.

I ran to the park and saw Minx, lying on the grass floor. I walked a little closer, to hear crying. And walked again a little more closer, to see her sobbing. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Ch-" she said, holding a knife against herself. That bloody hell monster.