Chapter 18

[Dlive P.O.V]

I shouldn't have done that. I know Ohm. I knew him for so long. But why did I suspect him. Oh man. I turned at Chilled, with a grin on his face. "Why are you smiling, Chilled?" I asked, still confused. "I've got a plan.." He smirked.

[Minx P.O.V]

"Shanina, are you okay?" I asked her. "Y-yeah." She answered. I'm not quite sure if she is. Nina might be the meanest girl in town, but she might need some help. "No you're not. Let's bring you to the school clinic." I said while lifting up Nina's arm. I carried her to the school clinic but there's no nurse. "Wait a sec, Nina. I've got to find a nurse." I said, desperate. "That arm of yours might not last long." I continued, pointing to her wounded arm.

I searched for teachers left and right, but they're nowhere. Oh shit. They're buying props for the prom! I may need to bring her to the hospital before she bleeds out.

I rushed back to the clinic, revealing a badly stained bed. I peeked to it's side, revealing a pale Nina.

[Chilled P.O.V]

I dragged Olive to the mall. Time to go shopping. "Where are we going? What is your plan anyways?" He asked, worried. "There's nothing to worry about, Olive. I'm not gonna do anything bad.." I smirked.

We passed by a flower shop and I rushed in. I bought 2 boquet of flowers making Dlive laugh hyterically. "What's wrong?" I asked, annoyed with his smiling face. "Are you a flower boy now, Chilled?" He asked, still laughing. "Well.. If you don't want this, then I might as well get a refund and save a couple dollars.." I smiled, making him more confused. "Prom's due friday, Olive.. And it's only Wednesday.." I continued. I looked at Dlive, who still has a blank face. "Ugh! For Ziegs?! For fucks sake, Olive! You're so slow!" I said, giving up on the small charade. I looked at Dlive, who has the blankest face ever. "Umm.. For the prom? For Ziegs? For Minx?" I said, facepalming myself.

[Minx P.O.V]

"Hey Minx.. Thanks for bringing me here." Nina smiled, looking at me. I looked at her, probably seeing the creepiest thing in the world. All these wires.. Electronics and gadgets. "You're welcome, Nina." I replied, holding her hand. She may be the meanest girl, but for once.. I'm feeling her heart. Her softness.

"We gave her the 1 bag already. She can go within a few hours now." The doctor informed. I rubbed my eyes as she handed me the receipt. "how much was it?" Nina asked. "Oh. You're awake." I said, a little bit startled. "I rose from the dead! I heard something bringing me up!" Nina grinned. "What was it?" I asked. "Your snoring." She joked.

I suddenly felt my pockets vibrating. My phone. Lizzie's texting me. "I'll be back, Nina" I said to her, while getting my phone. I went to the canteen and scrolled through the messages Lizzie sent.

Lizzie:

I forgot to tell you, my flight is due today.

Late afternoon that is

Minx, I just bought you 2 dresses

You can choose any.

Where are you?

Minx! I'm at the airport!

I called her bu she won't answer. Probably in the plane. I wish I could've at least said goodbye.

I came back to Nina, who is reading a book. Great. "Sup?" She smiled. "Nothing. Hey, later we can buy clothes for tommorow!" I grinned. She shook her head and frowned. "I won't go." She sighed. "Why?" I asked. "I just can't."

I carefully held her hand. "You have to. If you won't, then who's going to crown the next prom princess, Princess Shanina. And it's not only because of that. You'll miss everything." I smile, trying to cheer her up. "Maybe I can. But I didn't buy a dress yet." She sighed. "Leave that to me."

—————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry this took so long.. I've been chatting with the Pizza Lady, ms. Ashez. LEMME WRITE ASHEZ! AND I AM NOT CREAM!

P.S. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I accidentally told Siri to turn off auto correct XD 

WHERE IS AUTO CORRECT WHEN I NEED IT?!