Chapter 17

[Ohm P.O.V]
Chilled ran up to me and pinned me down. He took something out of his pocket. Something shiny. Something silver. Something.. that's sharp. A knife. My eyes opened wide as I saw the knife. I quickly reached for my bag and pushed it against the knife. I quickly stood up, taking the knife out of Chilled's grip and threw it to the pond. I quickly pinned Chilled to the tree and started cussing.

Finally words came out of my mouth. "Chilled, why did you do this?" I asked. "Because you are a monster!" He yelled, sounding a lot more drunk, but more of sobbing. "Why?" I asked, while trying to calm Chilled down. "You p-pr- FORGET IT!" He cried. "I don't understand." I answered. "You never understand anything. And you also promised me to give me Minx, you f*cker!" He yelled.

Suddenly, a voice very familiar echoed through my ears. "Ohm! Stop it!" I hear the voice say. I knew it so well that I could already recognize his voice. "Dlive! Help me!" I hear Chilled say, still half drunk. "Ohm! Put Chilled down!" He demanded. "He was trying to stab me!" I cried, trying to defend myself. "The knife you guys fought with landed on my feet." He said with an annoyed look. "But that wasn't me!" I yelled. "I don't think I could believe you. I thought I knew you. I thought you knew better. But I was wrong." He sighed while holding up Chilled's arm. It has blood on it. He's been cutting.

Suddenly, I felt my heart hurt. Because of anger. "WHY DON'T YOU MOTHERF*CKERS BELIEVE ME?! I did everything I could. I tried to get away to lead Chilled, you and Minx a happy life. I did everything just for Chilled. Including going in here. But beyond everything I did, neither of you trust nor believe me? What the f*ck?" I cried. "I've got enough. Dlive, please just believe me for once. You are our cousin, and I know you're much closer with Chilled's mother, but that doesn't have to affect me, doesn't it? Just for once, just trust me on this one." I continued, while wiping some tears.

Dlive tried to talk but I cut him. "I've got enough." I said while walking away. I reached for my bag and remembered the stuff Minx gave me. I reached out for a white teddy bear Dlive and Ziegs used to play with. I gave it to Dlive while I reached for a cracked picture frame inside my bag. It's Chilled and I in Minx's birthday party. It's been cracked 'cause I used it as a self defense against Chilled's knife. All of these things just because and for.. Minx. "I hope this will come back. Someday at least.." I sighed while handing it to Chilled. He stared at the picture, and threw it away. I ran away with my stained clothes and ripped bag. I took out a few tears and hopped inside my car.

[Minx P.O.V]
I took a quick look at my 'memory box' and found a few stuff. I gave them to Ohm to give it to their respective owners. I again scrammed through the box and found a rose. A paper rose. I unfolded it and saw a message. "Bye Minx" it says. I remember Ohm gave it to me. Before he disappeared the next morning.

I sighed as I folded the paper rose back up. If only I knew what that meant, I could've followed him. I walked through the corridor hallways and bumbed onto Nina. She looks tired and desperate. Looking like the maniac she is.