Chapter 22

[Minx P.O.V]
Jess quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. I guess she's more hyped than I thought. "Calm down Mrs Chaos!" I teased. She ignores the joke and hides her face. And before I knew it, she took my hand and brought me to the front of the gymnasium.

"Oh, come out come out wherever you are!" She yelled. I stood there in confusion as the bushes reveal people. "Ohm?" I asked, as I see his hoodie pop out. He stands up and removes his jacket.

"What are you doing?" I asked, almost laughing at their entrance. "What else?" He answered. He looks at Chilled who's chilling inside the bushes and gets the bag he's holding. "I just wanna give you this." He said, getting something out of the bag. "What is it?" I asked. "This." He answered. He held my hand as I feel my cheeks blush. He lets go of my hand, leaving something in my palm. I opened it to see a locket. My locket.

"Ohm, where did you find this? I mean, I threw it away before." I blabbered. I swear I threw it away before. Did I really throw it? I looked at the heart shaped locket and opened it. "I placed another picture in there." He smiled. I looked at the left side of it, showing him as a kid.

"Remember when you said you'll put the picture of your 'lover' on the other side?" He reminded. "And I threw it away when you left though.." I said, shoving a tear. "And it landed on Chilled's head." He laughed. "Yeah, you threw it in the tree I was in. It hurt" Chilled giggled.

I bursted out laughing as Ohm gives me another item. A boquet. Of Lilacs. I inspected the flowers as a card that says 'pull' me shows up. "Where did you get this from?" I asked as I pull out a ring from inside of it.

"To my beloved flower,
We were building something the past week. And everything we've been through, has now been placed to it's rightful place. The past. But now, there is something ahead waiting. Can we complete the thing we are building now?" I read out loud. "It ran out of space." Ohm laughed.

Ohm then kneeled in front of me. "Minx, please let me show my love for you a bit more deeper? Will you accept me for whoever I am and in whatever I do? Will you love me as much as I do to you?" He asked. "If you accept my accent.." I joked. "Don't you start with that again!" He laughed. "So is it a yes or no?" He asked. "Ehh.. why not?" I joked again. "STOP IT" Ohm bursted. "I do love you my sweet prince. I answered as he pulls me out for a kiss

--------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy it <3
See ya next taym