Chapter One : Light Nostrad

It was on a beautiful September afternoon, the wind had barely risen the sun was still master of the place and the city bathed in its light.
York Shin was as noisy as usual  and as restless. Life had resumed as if nothing had happened. It is hard to imagine that a few weeks earlier one of the most terrible massacres had taken place.
Indeed, during the last auction, many mafias had lost their lives, not just mafias.
The newspapers talked about a bloodbath or a real execution.
It was in all honesty an unparalleled battlefield but of this event remained only vague whispers and "we say".
In the middle of the ambient Bruhaha a young woman had just arrived and discovered the city for the first time. Contrary to appearances she had not come to do tourism far from it.
A simple purple suitcase that she dragged everywhere she settled on a terrace with a serious air. Ordering only a black coffee she decided to take her call.
She looked at her phone screen with some hesitation when she saw the name of her contact. Finally she let the device ring until the person concerned answer .

"-Yup ~answered the person at the other end of the line

-It's me I just appalled.As you can hear I'm fine, the young woman told without real enthusiasm

-That's sweet ~ but you still wouldn't have called me just for that though?

-No but I wanted to tell you about Kuroro

She felt her interlocutor frozen at the agreement of this name...

-Speaking of him he greets you with his sympathy ~

-Yes very well the same for me but that is not the question. Tell me where you are and what are these voices behind you ?

-If you want to know everything I'm in Greed Island..., he simply replied

-What else are you simmering ?

-I could return you the question little sister ~

-You know what forgets, this one resumed as he grumbling. Are you sure that Kuroro stole Neon Nostrad's power ?

The young man raised an unhealthy smile when he heard this question. He didn't know what she had in mind but she would benefit from this information...

-Indeed he stole from her he even made me a demonstration..

-incredible... It's pretty good things. She exclaimed

-I would have liked to know more but I have to leave you I have something extremely important to do ~

-Another bad trick

-Always ~"

He had hung up before she had even had time to do so . As she finished her coffee she put a wick [h.c] behind her ear, leaving the sun gently caressing her face [pale /tan/tanned/matte ].
She was blowing gently thinking that she still had to take a train before reaching the Nostrad mansion.
She hurried to the station and finished the journey quickly. Nevertheless, when she found herself for the first time in front of the imposing gate she did not lead wide she sounded perplexed at the intercom. She didn't even need to talk, the grid opened on its own, so she just walked to the door. She knocked three times before a little lady with fine gray hair that only made the lower turn of her skull letting see the top and the almost sickly white skin opened to her.

-"Hello, what is the reason for your presence, she did  with a neutral expression while she seemed to analyze the girl.

- Hello I would like to talk with Light Nostrad if possible of course..

The small lady seemed quite upset...

-I'm sorry Miss but Mister Nostrad doesn't receive anyone these days...