Chapter 13 : POSSESSION

The violin wept and laughed  sometimes, the strings gently caressed by the archer in a languid waltz.
The gesture was precise, mastered and revealed all the beauty of the instrument in the harmony of its weaknesses and sensitivity.
This unparalleled fragility, this attention of every moment, told his ears worlds and wonders. Feelings and adventures emotions and shipwrecks, the whirlwind of tones carried far the rest . In order not to spoil anything to this work the colors of this musicality were vivid and merged each other in a sublime poetic marriage. Pouf was doing perfectly well in this setting and his natural sweetness brought only more charm to his music.
He lived his compositions, his hand did not tremble and knew how to touch and pinch the strings. Everything from placement to posture leave to delight the young woman.

-"Pouf your melodies soothe me, she rushed very calmly,
the greatest evil eats away at me, but I can only let myself be transported to listen to them. As if my existence was only about these notes.
The moment seems like a prisoner of time when you play and my mind escapes. Did she declare that she was reading from the ambient air to the distant air elsewhere... "

The butterfly was flattered to him although he was greatly concerned about the condition of his mistress. This one seemed upset lately and asked him to play.
He looked away for a moment by thinking back to her words before his dramatic side resurfaced. And that he feels compelled to bear witness to his joy through this other music.
In their almost insulting and vulgar inferiority, the notes, delights and bitterness tended to come close to the great world. When the music transcends the whole and no word manages to give better description. When the moment crystallizes around its beauty this is where humanity fall asleep.
It was sweet fresh and slightly fruity, Pouf tried as best he could to hide but the interest in his music only grew. 

"I'm sorry," she suddenly resumed. It's been almost 2 hours that you play for me and I didn't even let you take a break.

-It is nothing my Queen I am at your disposal and nothing is more rewarding for me than to see you enjoy my scores..

-That's not the question Pouf...
You always exude so much melancholy in everything you do that I come to wonder if you are happy
It's like 2-3 days ago when I caught you crying in the middle of the night...

"It's not your fault," he said.
Don't feel guilty for a being like me... It's not worthy of you...
My role is to serve you that is the only reason for my presence.

She stared at him for a moment with a desampared air... She did not fully understand the meaning of all this and was content to ignore it.

-What else do you say? Don't you think I'm in the best position to know what's right for me? You claim to be at my service and on the other hand you also claim to know better than myself what I should think and feel.
But tell me first who are you?

-I am your servant why?

- I didn't ask you what you were but who you were and you can't define yourself by your function.
On the other hand: you seem to transpose your own ambitions to the person you serve. So I ask you  Who are you? What do you want?

- I can't expect anything from myself and for myself. Even though I expect you....

-This is the problem you can not claim from others what you do not claim of yourself.
Do you consider yourself to be free?

-To the extent that I am not locked up and that none of the things I do contradict my will I feel that I am..

-You despair me, You claim to know freedom when you have never experienced it. What you have always known seems to you to be the norm and here you are a prisoner of this norm.
Go Pouf I grant you 24 hours . Do whatever you desire everything you want even commit the worst crimes. But at the end of this time you will come back here and you can only be at my orders. "