Chapter 15 : Salt From Your Lips

[Y/N] was worried, she could see that Pouf was not at his best on the contrary he was really pale and at any moment he could collapse to the ground. She put a hand on his forehead it was burning, besides it was so impressive that she had the impression for a short moment of having burned herself. That was what it seemed to her he had looked good all day but in reality he was suffering. She hated ignoring the signs she held the butterfly to make him go to his room and put him on the bed. She told him to wait here and searched somewhere in the bathroom after a thermometer when she found one she came back to him and placed it in his mouth waiting patiently. The result was without appeal he had a fever and not a small one! 109,4 of  temperature. She had never seen anything like it. However, he didn't look so bad. She therefore agreed to treat him herself. She returned to the bathroom and looked for doliprane or paracetamol and then headed to the kitchen she had a drink and water. Pouf who just felt tired and who was cold did not understand the reaction of his mistress. Why did she seem so distraught?
He saw her come back with her arms loaded and put it all on the bedside table.

"Well, let's start by undressing yourself, she declared-such in a very solemn voice"

The servant lost all notions. He did not understand the situation well and blushed strongly when he felt the girl's hands unbuttoned his shirt. He didn't even dare to look at her. What was she going to do with him?
Will she use him to satisfy someone's desire?
He didn't know where to put himself.
Slowly she slipped his shirt and took it off she then took off his cape and put it down carefully.
Pouf painfully swallowed his saliva. The tension in the air was rising, the atmosphere had changed radically or at least from its point of view.
[Y/N] then went down to his pants but as she had taken the pressure off an idea crossed her mind.

-"Wait Pouf ? Do you wear something underneath at least?

This one was probably lost.

- Why? I... I should?" he said hesitantly and disturbed.

For any answer he had the right to big eyes that translated an indecipherable expression.
The [h.c] ran embarrassed in the bathroom and grabbed a towel then went to her room and began to search in the drawers. Looking for Hisoka's swim shorts. For the record Hisoka had lent her this shorts in the perspective that she would receive the undesided male visit in order to simulate that she was accompanied by throwing the shorts on the ground. Although she suspects him of having put it in his business so that he could bathe naked. But where is what she had put it. She turned over two three drawers before finding it. Happy with her find, she returned to Pouf's room.
He was there lying on the bed motionless and half naked, troubled and half naked.
She put the towel around his pelvis so that he hid the lower part of him and gently slid his jeans then she took the swim shorts and pulled it up along his thighs and passed it over the towel she asked him to straighten up for a second while let her pass it over his buttocks.
Once it was covered she removed the towel with a dry blow, however, she felt like a weight counter during the movement something had slowed her down and she noticed with astonishment that in the meantime the prick had risen.
It was embarrassing but there was nothing abnormal about it.
So ignoring this slight detail she continued to take care of him pulling the duvets she installed him more comfortably in the bed, the butterfly allowed himself to be done. She took the sheet and covered him with, as far as the duvet was concerned, she folded it and put it to the foot in front of the disillusioned gaze of the patient.

-"but I'm cold, he blown
-I know but you must not maintain your fever. Here take it did her by handing him a glass of water and a stamp."
She watched him drink and swallow the stamp then she went to the blonde's belongings, she was going to take the opportunity to wash them by hand except for his cape.
She chained the stains, once her little laundry was finished, she went to the kitchen and prepared food, an omelet. When she was finished she returned two breakfast trays by hand to the feverish's room.