Chapter 4 : An Eye For An Eye

It had been 2 days since Pamu had disappeared or at least infiltrated the palace and the wait was beginning to make [Y/N] suffocate . According to the plan if her teammate did not give news or sign of life she then had to in turn infiltrate the domain. Only the Prime Minister was all the more cautious since the disappearance of one of these toys. When was he finally going to call her?
As she began to lose patience she heard knocking at the door. It was time. Old Bisev with his disgusting expression. He came close to her forcing the entrance. She reflexively backed away and let him through the door, she backed up to the bed and waited for him to get close enough to a violent snumbling in his throat. It collapsed immediately. She grabbed him and threw him on the bed, then she left the house, taking care to block the door behind her. Then, and most simply in the world, she went up where the trucks had brought her in.
As soon as she began to get closer a thought crossed her mind. Pamu I hope you are well. She was worried about her friend even though until then she had trusted her skills. She treads carefully towards the entrance, feeling more and more the Hen of Pitou. It was something quite heavy that seemed to crush her all along. Where are you Pamu.
[Y/N] exhaled gently regaining her calm and entered the palace. By the time her Hen seemed to reach her less easily. She then advanced in the greatest of calm, she walked serenely as if she had the right to be there as if it were normal, surely saying that it would be less easy to spot her in this case. She quickly arrived at the central staircase and to her surprise no guard was watching her. However, from the second floor where it led, gently descended a powerful and menacing aura that formed like a compact opaque and bluish mass with some touch here and there of black. But instead of frightening her this aura on the contrary attracted her attention because it had this beauty in its overwhelming superiority and a sweetness in her maleficentism. She cracked a smile all this was very interesting and she went up to the second floor with the irrepressible desire to see to whom this aura belonged. She continued her walk and followed the mass that led her to the throne room. By luck or bad luck the door was ajar and as discretion was certainly not a quality of the young woman she simply decided not to be discreet because she had noticed that people did not pay particular attention to her even though she was right before their eyes.

She lay on the ground and crawled to the opening. What she saw challenged her, her gaze naturally turned towards what was most in front of her, namely a young human with thick white hair tied in high mats and who wore a light dress. This human seemed to be playing with what had to be the king. A rather imposing humanoid ant that from where she was seemed green and had a kind of syringe that served as its tail. Then her gaze derivated on its own towards the source of the aura that crossed her and she was somewhat speechless. She couldn't figure out if this creature was a chimera ant or not. And yet he had all the softness of human features up to his silhouette so defined, something elegant and melancholic emerged from him. He was there just sitting, a book in his hand caught by his reading. Only the pinkishness of his skin, however quite light, and his antennae allowed her to say that he was not human although his appearance was strangely familiar.
After a while dissecting the scene having trouble detaching her gaze from the young guard, she slipped again and sat behind the door against the adjacent wall while waiting for the king to finish entertaining himself. 4-9-1 spy 3-7-2 ninja. She didn't understand anything at all she had never played this game and therefore had absolutely no knowledge of the rules which was very annoying for her because she couldn't keep up with the game. Obviously each time it was the girl who won and each time the king started another game again.
It had already been 3 hours that they were playing when [Y/ N] began to lose patience, she knew that Bisev could stay in the vapes for a while more buttocks, buttocks by dint of being sitting on the ground it's hardly if she still felt them. She felt like she was numb and was asleep . What time could it be? She was starting to get upset, to get upset on her own because she was never very patient.
Well it's good Looser accept your defeat and let her rest she thought close to shouting it. Fortunately for her the human finally showed a sign of fatigue and the too kind King granted her rest. She then left the room in a slow step with a cane in her hand.  [Y/N] hence understood the young woman was blind. The King didn't look so cruel after all... 
She let her go to her room following her with her eyes. Then she got up making a slight bounce to wake up her legs. And came forward with her throat suddenly tight towards the door. She entered and immediately she felt their gaze on her and judge her. She felt the unease win her over. What was the plan already?
Going straight to death? She no longer dared to move as if to completely erase her presence as if she had never been there.