Chapter 6 : At Your Service

It had been a month almost a month that Pouf was in the services of the girl or at least in appearances. He tried hard to gain her trust so that he could better eliminate her but despite her efforts she remained on his guard.
In the meantime, a little routine had set in and he had taken great note of it.
In the morning she usually got up very early to loaf in bed for a few minutes then she went to have breakfast and always offered him something to eat he always refused politely and she continued to get stuffed repeating that eating was life. Then she was going to get ready and she never came out in a hurry, she had all her time. She turned on the TV and watched the evolution of the stock exchange and finally decided to join the station.
Every day she took him to work, there she was always received by Kurapika with a hello and a big smile, followed by the one she called Senritsu. Pufu did not necessarily like the blonde and often wondered why she had not chosen him to be a servant in his place especially since in view of his attitude it would not have bothered him in the least. As for the small lady he had nothing against her. 
Then the [h.c] left immediately greeted the big boss, a mobster named Light Nostrad. He was often jovial towards the young woman certainly because she was doing a good job. Although his attitude might seem ambiguous especially since she shared lunch with him every day. From what he understood the job of the [h.c] was to advise the mafia in the way to follow and he simply listened to him. In a sense it was almost she who directed the organization.

As for Pouf he didn't really have a daily mission sometimes she asked him to use his spiritual message on a few suspicious individuals otherwise most of the time he was content to observe, almost dreary. She often tried to make the conversation with him but despite all his efforts to try to win her trust the butterfly could not lead a discussion with her. The mere fact of being in the same room disgusted him to the highest point so to speak to her spoiling saliva for her, using words for her. No, it was above his strength.
Already, 3 days before he had tried to poison her tea, tea that hehad been preparing every day for almost a month but to his surprise she had poured her entire cup on a plant and had not even deged to turn to him.

-" You know Pouf trying to poison me will not lead anywhere since a Certain Tompa had poured laxatives into my fruit juice during Hunter's exam and luckily a friend had drunk my can in my place. I learned to be careful and to discern even to the smell the presence or not of poison, she had simply stated with an always superior air "

He thought that after that he would be severely punished and that she would no longer want him to take care of her tea. But to his surprise she had continued to act normally with him as if she were infallible as if he posed no danger to her. No matter what he did he would not be able to reach her, the simple human. He hated her.
He didn't want to wait any longer.
She played with him, she provoked him knowingly. But he had to kill her.

He was tired of how much longer it would take for her to trust him? What if he finally accepted his fate. No it couldn't be possible . He had to get rid of her before.
She was going to turn his brain over to manipulate him, have him wear and tear if she continued like this. He should not miss his chance to kill her even if he had to get his hands dirty even if his death were to be quick even if it would make him a murderer. Even if he would be despicable even if he acted like a coward he would kill her.
He was there behind the door watching her, he hadn't moved for a good 20 minutes and he was watching her activating her zetsu and she wasn't moving. She seemed to be asleep yet to know if she was really sleeping or not. Nevertheless, seen from above she looked so fragile so destructible... He could do it he could take her life there now put an end to his torment.
There was nothing to be proud of of course but it was the only way he could not fight on equal terms.

He passed one leg over the body of the traitor and the other leg on the other side so she could not move not struggle then hurrying he put one hand then the other around his neck enclosing her with force: he strangled her out of him the dilated pupil. At the end of his nerve, he could no longer control himself. . And he didn't see anything, didn't feel anything, this girl didn't move no matter how much he squeezed. He then felt a hand gently on his arm and he had a slight movement of recoil. He observed the scene for a moment, she with her eyes open staring at him and he's tightening her wrist.
Wait how it could be possible he had passed his hands around his neck we even saw a slight trace but yet there at that very moment it was indeed his wrist that he held this one being purplish. When how? What had just happened?
She was content to look at him with an amused look .