Chapter 16 : Joy Bubble

A few days had passed since the butterfly was feverish and although this state allowed him some advantages, such as having the full attention of his mistress, he was sincerely eager to be able to serve her again. Moreover, as soon as he was fully put back on his feet a thought obsessed Pouf , give himself a reception in honor of his mistress and  a better reception than that which this Mr. Nostrad had been able to give . He had really badly experienced this masquerade and it seems to me that he must have swallowed a wrong blini. Finally, the fact being that his mistress's birthday was fast approaching, which gave him an admirable reason to organize an evening, and with the exception of Kurapika and Hisoka, he knew very little about his Queen's relatives. He had never organized anything like this and a little help surely would not have been luxury . Already this mission promised to be complicated because although he disapproved the blonde finding him too attached to his mistress for his taste he would certainly be more useful than anyone to the proper realization of the task. He had therefore put his resentments aside because even more than his own concerns, the happiness of his queen was paramount.
[T/P] as for her, really had no idea of anything. Of course she had noticed that Pouf was a little tense lately. But according to her he always put too much pressure on himself for nothing and thought too much so it only half-surprised her coming from him. What surprised her more, however, was the fact that Hisoka, as if by chance, had invited her out that day.

「Hello happy birthday little sister then adulthood you saw it not too bad ~"」 had he sent at first what she had replied with humor that she was suffering in silence. And suddenly out of nowhere he asked her to join him at York Shin station at noon. What else did he foresee as a bad move? A hazing style bachelorette party? It wasn't his kind.. She wasn't sure what to expect, especially since he had been quite distant since he had been tracking down the brigade. Despite everything she was happy to find him even if she would have preferred to loaf that day. She quickly donned a flared Lila stockings on the edge of jogging, a light tank top a simple jacket and Lila canvas sneakers too.

She quickly greeted her servant on her way out and quickly went to the meeting point. To her surprise her brother was already waiting for her. There was something seriously wrong but she tried not to pay attention to it.
He dragged her to one of the trains without telling her anything, and she began to feel uncomfortable. They arrived thus in a medium-sized town with Roddakian looks my faith it must have been a fairly touristic city but at least quieter than Yorkshin. As usual they settled on a terrace and both took a large macchiato.

"-Seriously Hisoka... Why did you bring me here? Selflessly blown the [h.c]

-What you are not happy to be with your big brother ~

-That's not it I just had something planned ... 

Oh yes like what?

-I had planned to spend my day in pajamas sulking in front of the TV a duvet on my head and being obnoxious with Pouf ...

The magician laughed as she mimicked the action.

-What it's not already what you do every day, he said.
I thought it was your whipping boy.

-I'll make you see a whipping boy so.

-In short and if we talked about this thing that you wear.

-You're already lucky that I didn't get back into my flash buzz suit.

The young man then took a desperate look and proposed to his sister in a rather devious way a mission that was to be exceptional much more exciting than any of the one they had been able to carry out so far. Of course she could not show up in such an outfit they would then have to go shopping. The young woman grated when she heard the end of the sentence...