I got a feeling - Kita Shinsuke 🎉

🎵 I got a feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night x2

A feeling (woo-hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night x2🎵

"Do I really have to go?" The look in his eyes like that of a puppy in a cute outfit being Forced to take a cute photo "come on babe, it's your birthday! And the boys put so much effort in for you, I mean come on! They rented out the whole club!" The excitement in my eyes bewildering to him.

"The way your eyes light up when you talk about Alcohol mesmerised me" a laugh escaping his lips as he finishes adjusting his black leather jacket. "Awee, that's so sweet" the sarcasm evident in my high pitched voice as I quickly throw on my long black coat over shoulders, my red party dress now hidden underneath as I quickly make a break for my red clutch.

"You look dashing babe" he jokes taking my warm hand in his "as do you babe, not let's go have some fun because trust me tonight is gonna be a good good night" a hop in my step as we walk down the drive and get into our car.

🎵Tonight's the night, let's live it up
I got my money, let's spend it up (fee-)
Go out and smash it, like "Oh my God"
Jump out that sofa, let's kick it, off (fee-)
Iknow that we'll have a ball

If we get down and go out, and just lose it all
I feel, stressed out, I wanna let it go
Let's go way out, spaced out, and losin' all control.
Fill up my cup, mazel tov

Look at her dancin', just take it, off (fee-)
Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, let's do it

And do it, and do it, let's live it up
And do it, and do it, and do it, do it, do it
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it🎵

"Enjoy the party Mr and Mrs Shinsuke" the Valet man bows to us as he gets inside our car and drives it round to the car park My eyes landing on many familiar vehicles like Hinata and Atsumu's Lambo, Kageyamas Mustang, Suna's Kawasaki Ninja M2 and many more. "Now let's go and have some fun" my fingers interlocking with his as we hear the familiar voices of all our friends in the fancy club room Our hands working in unison to push the heavy doors open.

"And the 3 seconds of silence felt like a waiting for a pin to drop before the cheers filled the room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shout everyone coming up to us one by one with presents floowed by hugs, fist bumps, kisses on the cheek for me, not that I'm complaining much to Kita's annoyance.

And so just like that the party continued well into the next morning, consisting of a ridiculous amount of photos, Alcohol, terrible singing and dancing, not to mention Hinata and his terrible jokes. The whole world oblivious  the chaotic mess that is Kita Shinsuke's birthday.

🎵'Cause I gotta feeling (woo-hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

A feeling (woo-hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

Tonight's the night (hey), let's live it up (let's live it up)
I got my money (I'm paid), let's spend it up (let's spend it up)
Go out and smash it (smash it), like "Oh my God" (like "Oh my God!")
Jump out that sofa (come on), let's kick it, off (fee-)

Fill up my cup (drink), mazel tov (l'chaim)
Look at her dancing (move it, move it), just take it, off (fee-)
Let's paint the town (paint the town), we'll shut it down (shut it down)
Let's burn the roof (ooh-woo), and then we'll do it again
Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it, (Let's do it) let's do it

And do it (do it), and do it, let's live it up
And do it (do it), and do it (and do it)
And do it, do it, do it (and do it)
Let's do it (and do it), let's do it (and do it)
Let's do it (hey), do it (hey), do it (hey), do it
Here we come, here we go, we gotta rock

Easy come, easy go, now we on top
Feel the shot, body rock, rock it, don't stop
Round and round, up and down, around the clock
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (do it)
Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (do it)
Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say, say
Party every day, p-p-p-party every day
And I'm feeling (woo-hoo)

That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night
A feeling (woo-hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night (woo-hoo)🎵

Thank god we're finally home" my feet immedialty throwing themselves out of the heels the black objects landing all over the floor "what time is it?" Kita looking just as tired as I am the gorgeous sunrise outside illuminating our living room "5:30" I speak inbetween yawns both of us walking into the living room and flopping down on the couch.

"Time for bed" I speak slowly wrapping my arms around his waist my head resting into his chest as I low and even sigh escapes him his head resting a tip of mine as we lay together as a tangle of limbs. "Now this is my idea of celebration" my face looking up into his a sincere smile on his face. "Happy birthday my love" I whisper sweetly our lips meeting together to signify the start of a new life chapter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BOY 🎉