Good 4 u - Oikawa Tooru 🎶

🎵well good for you, I guess you moved on really easily
You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks
Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah)
And good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself
I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl🎵

"He is such a prick" Valerie whispers to me her eyes summoning death as she glanced back at none other than my my NOW cheating ex boyfriend of 3 years Oikawa Tooru, captain of our schools volleyball team and his is new ugly, fake, tanned, mice sized tits and flat pancake ass of a girlfriend, who FYI was once my best friend.

"I mean look at him sucking her face like it's a lifeline" as I finish my lunch and place my chopsticks to the side before pulling out my phone to see a text from Shinomi "Shinomi is coming to join us" I smile at her as she places her chin in her hands "you guys are so cute together" as I hear an all familiar whistle and turn to see my boyfriend a smile plastered on his face as the rest of the football squad follow him and he takes a seat beside me and plants a kiss on my lips.

🎵Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you🎵

"No offence baby but you look rough as hell" Shinomi swiping his hand through his spiky hair as he studies my features in the setting sun as we walk hand In hand away from school. "Ahhh well you see..."

Flashback

"HE IS SUCH A PRICK!" I scream at the top of my lungs punching the wall beside me as my tears flow freely the sound of the running shower drowning out my tears "I mean how can he act like this doesn't even effect him" legs bucking beneath me as I sink onto the cold white tiles, as my tears land on the floor.

"This was before we became official, FYI" I smile up at him as he places a kiss to my lips and looks me in the eyes "well, I will never ever make you feel like that because I Shinomi Muri, Captain of the boys football team and Loyal boyfriend of y/n l/n vow to protect you" as he drops on one knee in front of me, his head bowed as strangers look on at us.

"Your an actual idiot".

🎵Well, good for you, I guess you're gettin' everything you want (ah)
You bought a new car and your career's really takin' off (ah)
It's like we never even happened
Baby, what the fuck is up with that? (Ha)
And good for you, it's like you never even met me
Remember when you swore to God I was the only
Person who ever got you?
Well, screw that and screw you
You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do🎵

12 years later...

"How long until the files can be transferred?" My question being accompanied by the sound of my LV heels smacking against the concrete as My LV bag swings on my shoulder "sounds great, keep me updated" I speak down the phone before hanging up. Since high school i have married the love of my life Shinomi, A now pro football player for America, and have a gorgeous little girl named ava while juggling my successful make-up business.

As for Oikawa, he went on to play professionally, his girlfriend, we'll God knows about her, my mind banishing that thought as my phone rings Shinomi displayed on the screen as I answer it "You nearly here?" The sound of people in the background "I'm five minutes away" both of us ending the call with I love you and I place my phone back in my bag and accidentally walking into somebody. "I am so sorry..." the words fall out mouth at the person before me.

🎵Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you🎵

🎵Ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah🎵

"Oikawa?" The utter disbelief in my voice noticeable "y/n?" His voice just as shocked as mine "Fancy bumping into you here" his smile not reaching his eyes as he looks down at me "It really is a coincidence Huh" my hand lifting to tuck my hair behind my ear, his eyes falling onto my diamond ring.

"Your married now?" As I feel my face flush red "who's the lucky guy?" As I swallow hard "Shinomi, you know from school" as I swear his eyes fall back into his head "you guys are still together!" As he quickly coughs to cover his shock "yep. He plays overseas and I run my own makeup company, while trying to balance being a mother".

"Your a mum now too, sorry that sounded really bad" as I laugh "it's fine, how are things with you and Tirima?" As a sad gaze cast over his eyes "we split up about 2 years ago" my whole body restringing to roll around on the floor in laughter "cheated me with some guy at her work" THE FUCKING IRONY! my inner voice screams.

"I'm sorry to hear, it was nice catching up though, but I really need to go" as he looks me up and down "dinner date?" He questions as I nod "take care Tooru" as we bow at each other "you too Y/n".

🎵Maybe I'm too emotional
But your apathy's like a wound in salt
Maybe I'm too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all
Maybe I'm too emotional
Your apathy is like a wound in salt
Maybe I'm too emotional
Or maybe you never cared at all🎵

🎵Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
Like a damn sociopath
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you🎵

"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily" I mentally think as I watch her back walk away from me, the guilt of several years ago eating me up inside.