002 (tw)

March 17th 2019
5:55PM
Thursday

"Belle do you have anymore picks?" Ayla asked walking into my dressing room. "Uhm, yeah in my case" i said pointing towards the guitar case that laid on the floor. "Thanks, we're on in 15" she said before leaving the room.

I tuned my guitar and sat it down next to the chair. I walked over to the mirror and fixed myself up in the mirror. I slipped my rings onto my fingers and paced the room until i got called to the hall by the techcrew.

I put my guitar strap over my shoulder and all three of us put our hands together and wished each other luck before walking out onto the stage. Saphia hit her drumsticks together to start the song and i smiled.

The more i try to catch your eye, the less i seem to hesitate.

But every time you cross my mind
The words come out in figure 8's

I need to let go of everything
Ooh
It's getting hard to fight the feeling

She's your girl
She's in all your pictures
California girl, I wish I was her
When you're gone
She sleeps in your t-shirts
It hurts, I wish I was her

Ms. California
Ms. California

I love your voice but hate the way
You talk of her consistently
But every time you say her name
It honestly kills me

I need to let go of everything
Ooh
It's getting hard to fight the feeling

She's your girl
She's in all your pictures
California girl, I wish I was her
When you're gone
She sleeps in your t-shirts
It hurts, I wish I was her

Ms. California

And everything's better in California

Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh

The crowd cheered and we all smiled. "How are we feeling tonight la?" I yelled into the mic and a huge wave of 'goods' filled the air. "Im belle" i said. "Im Saphia" saph said. "And im ayla". "We are lovers revenge" we all said together and the crowd cheered.

"This is our latest song, this is kiss me" i said and started the song off with a soft riff and saphia bulit it up with the drums.

✧゚・: *

"Thank you so much la, goodnight!" I yelled. And the three of us walked backstage. We formed a group hug and we all cheered. "Fuck i love you guys" i said kissing both of their foreheads and hugging them once again.

"That was fucking amazing" Ian said hugging me. "Thank you so much" i said squeezing him slightly. "Wow oh my god guys that was so good" tavia said and i hugged her aswell.

Ciaran stood behind all the boys on his phone, and i walked past him to get to my dressing room. I placed my guitar in the case and carried it out to my car.

I walked over to ian as him and the boys stood in front of the car. "Hey, do you guys wanna go get a drink or something?" I asked. "Hell yeah" he said. "Bet we'll me you there?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I walked back to my car and helped ayla put his bass in the trunk. "Do you guys wanna go to the bar or home?"i asked getting into the driver's seat. "Ooh bar" they both said and i pulled out of the parking lot of the venue.

✧゚・: *

We all sat enjoying ourselves, i took a sip out of my drink and set it down on the table. "Hey im gonna go to the bathroom" i said getting up. "Want me to go with you?" Ayla asked. "No no its okay ill be right back" i said walking away.

I opened the bathroom door and im hit with the smell of weed. I just did my business and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. Just as i was about to leave i heard soft sobs coming from one of the stalls.

My eyes went to the only stall door that was closed. I knocked softly on the door, "hey is everything okay in there?" I asked softly. The door opened and i faced a a short blonde girl with bloodshot eyes.

Tears were falling from her eyes uncontrollably and I felt a sting on my heart. "Hey hey, i know you dont know me but you can tell me what's going on okay" i said sitting next to her as she sat in a fetal position on the floor.

Its not the best idea to be on the floor of a los angeles bar but i disregarded that. "Hey, its okay you can trust me. What happened?" I asked. "H-he..he r-raped me" she said shakily. "Who, who was it?" I asked.

"His name is jake i think he works here" she said. "Stay right here okay" i said getting up. I walked out of the bathroom and went up to the front counter. "Hi, do you guys have someone that works here by the name of jake?" I asked the lady in front of me.

"Yes, yes we do" she said. "Great, i was wondering if i could speak to him" i said. "I believe he just went to the restroom, i can relay a message if you would like" she said. "Oh thats okay" i said.

"Belle is everything okay?" Saphia asked as i was about to walk past the table. "Just fine" i said and walked over to the mens room. I marched into the room and kicked the stall doors open until i noticed feet under one of them.

I used all my force to kick the door open and there stood a guy in shock. "Jake right?" I asked and he slowly nodded his head. "Mhm look, im not gonna hurt you but fair warning, they're police outside for you" i said giving him a sarcastic smile.

"You're a disgusting person and i hope you rot" i said walking out of the bathroom. I walked back to the girl and helped her off the ground. "Are you here with anyone?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Okay lead me to them okay" i said softly. I brought her over to the girl she was with and she cried into her arms.

"Lets go home" I said walking over to ayla and saphia. "Is everything okay?" Ian asked concerned. "Yeah, yeah i just need to rest" i said and the three of us walked out of the bar.