018

July 23rd, 2019
1:34PM
Tuesday

I sat with my legs crossed as i sat on ciarans bed while he went on about something. I was completely zoned out, everything he was saying sounded distorted. "God belle are you even listening to me?" He asked.

"Im sorry" i said running my hand through my hair. "You need to be at the venue by 4 okay" he said and i sighed. "Ciaran i dont wanna see them right now" i said. "Its been two weeks isabelle you three need to sort this shit out" he said.

I just dont want to have to pretend that everyone is okay between the 3 of us ciaran" i said laying my head down on his lap. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed my forehead softly. "Its only a 1 hour set baby its okay" he said.

I sighed and grabbed my keys we walked outside to my car.

...

We walked into the venue and i sat my stuff diwn in the green room. I knocked on ayla's dressing room and she opened the door. "No belle, go away" she said. "For once can you listen to me ayla" i said walking into the room.

"You guys call me selfish but then you go and only think of yourselves. Ive worked myself to the fucking bone and the one time i accidentally sleep in my two bestfriends scream at me. Im so tired physically and emotionally ayla, you dont even know the half of it" i said and a tear frll down my face.

"Isabelle..." she said. "Im so sorry" she whispered pulling me into her arms. "There will be other opportunities, im so sorry belle" she said.

...

We walked down the stage and saphia walked up to us. "Oh we're talking to her now?" She asked and ayla nodded her head. "Good i was so tired of not talking" she said letting out a laugh.

"Ill be right back" i said walking away and going towards ciaran. "Howd it go?"he asked and i just pulled him into a kiss. "I love you" i said softly as my arms wrapped around his neck.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮- 𝐂𝐢𝐚𝐫á𝐧 𝐌𝐜𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 🎉