009

April 24th, 2019
1:35PM
Tuesday

"YOU GUYS HAD SEX?!" tavia yelled as we stood outside on the boys' porch. "Could you say that any louder damn tavia" i said and she laughed. "Have you talked to him since?"she asked.  "When we said goodbye" i said.

We walked inside and sat on the couch with the boys and we talked about random things for about an hour.

"Hey, where's ciaran?" I asked kiko and he shrugged his shoulders. "Hey im gonna go home, ill see you guys later" i said walking out. I got in my car and drove to my house.

When i opened the door I was met with my cat rubbing her head against my leg. "Hi lili" i said in a baby voice, rubbing her head. I went to my room and i plopped down on my bed.

I noticed ciarans hoodie sitting on my chair and I put it on over my black champion shirt. I laid back down on my bed and dozed off.

✧゚・: *

I slowly opened my eyes and got myself up. I looked over at my nightstand and saw ciarans juul sitting there. I picked up and put it in my pocket. I grabbed my keys off the counter and got in my car.

I parked in front of the boys' house and rang the doorbell. "Hey belle" bari said stepping aside so i could come in. "Hi, ill be out of yalls hair in a sec" i said and he laughed.

I walked upstairs and opened the door to ciarans room. I dropped my phone and my keys from my hands and felt my chest sting. "Oh my god" i whispered. "Fuck, belle..." ciaran said.

Let me just say it didn't feel so neat to walk in on the boy you had sex with making out with the girl that pushed you into a pool in front of hundreds of people.

"

Oh my god. Oh my God I'm so stupid" i said running out of the room. "Belle you okay?" Matt asked as i ran downstairs and I just walked past him. "Belle wait please" ciaran said as i ran outside.

"No, you know what fuck you i know we aren't together but thats so low" i said. "Exactly belle, we're not together so I can do what I want, im a grown man" he said and i clenched my fist so hard my nails hurt my palm.

"Well maybe you should've ran it by me before YOU kissed me, cause i really liked you, you dick" i yelled. "Isabelle we've known each other for what, a month. Get over yourself" he said and i clenched my fist even harder.

"I gave you my body and my trust, now i know to never do that again" i said and a tear slid down my face. I walked back upstairs to get my phone and keys. "Yo yo belle what happened?" Tavia said running over to me as i walked out the door.

"What the fuck did you do to her ciaran?" Tavia yelled marching over to him. "Tav, c'mon" i said quietly and walked to my car. As i grabbed for the door i felt a horrible stinging on my left hand.

I looked down and saw blood dripping from my hand. "B your hand" tavua said taking my hand into hers. "Its fine, can you drive me home please?" I asked and she nodded her head.

I put my hand in my pocket and felt ciaran juul, "ill be back in a second" i said walking back into the house, to ciaran. "Here's your juul asshole" i said holding it out for him and when he reached to grab it i threw it as hard as i could on the ground.

I walked back outside and got into the car. The whole ride was silent as i laid my head on the window and quietly cried.

A/N: two chapters😕🙏 anywho,,,,what do we think so far???