Chapter 13- The Tales of the Missing Mate

*Mitri's POV*
"Man, you can't keep up like this,"
I don't answer, I can't answer,
"Come on, say something, anything. Laying in your bed for the rest of your days isn't going to bring her back."
This sparks some anger in me,"Oh yeah, Alexios," I sit up from my curled position on my bed, "And what will, hmm? What, will you wave a magic wand and zap her here? Can you? Can teleport me to her? Can at least find out where she is? CAN YOU DO ANYTHING?"

A look of hurt crosses his eyes, then anger follows, " Huh, that's how it is then? Then, yeah! I can do something, and that's get you out of this bed!" He grabs my arm and pulls me up, " But you should be asking yourself if you can do anything. The answer is yes! Go out there and find your girl!"

"But...But... What if," I sigh, " What if she doesn't want to be found?"

"So you're just gonna take it? Huh? Are you? Don't take it like a little wuss. Find her," He shoves me toward the door, " You're an Alpha, not a little pussy-bitch Omega!"

He is right, " You're right!"

He comes over and pats me on my back, but I turn, grab his arm, and flip him onto the floor.
"Call me a pussy-bitch again and I'll fucking wreck you!" I growl in my Alpha tone.
"Yes, Alpha," he whimpers and chuckles at the same time.

Now to find my girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sarah POV*

" Bar- girl, we got a spill over here," my manager, Rex, calls.
" Yes, sir. On my way!"
I scurry to one end of the bar and grab the stained white towel from my hip. This towel sported many direct colors of the rainbow; from the yellow of spilled drinks, to the green of vomit from completely wasted customers, to even the red of blood from previous bar fights. Yes, the towel and I have been through many adventures.
If my mama were here, she'd say this little rag is my best friend and it always puts up with my shit. Mama always cursed, but she did it with a smile. Her deep dimples were always present on her coconut tone. When she was growing up, Mama was considered a Mulatto by the kingdom. Her mama was white and her daddy was like chocolate. She took her skin tone and button nose from her mama, but everything else was her daddy's. From her dimples, to her dark, curly, unruly hair, light brown cat-like eyes, to her thick lips. She was perfect. She had a perfect body, perfect heart, and perfect mind.
So, it was no surprise when she was able to capture my daddy's heart. My daddy himself was like chocolate too, so I'm right in the middle at a nice caramel. I have my mama's button nose (from her mama), her eye shape, and hair. I have my father's pouty lips, his dark chocolate eye color, and face shape. I'm a bit on the thin side, the REALLY thin side. I want blessed with mama's perfect body. I have a small but shapely butt and no chest. You'd think I'd have one from having two kids, but nope. I'm not that lucky.

So back to this spill. This drink was " Bleu-Barry Passio". I know it's a stupid name for a stupid drink, and yes, it is " Passio", not passion. This drink was fairly new, so there were no blue stains on the towel. The dark blue added to the rainbow of colors on the towel.

I sigh and tell Rex my shift is over. I drive to the motel the kids and I were staying at and pay their babysitter.
My day ends up with me curled up on the motel bed with my children.
My beautiful children...
---------
A/N
TADA! A new chapter!
I just want to say how thankful I am of you guys ( gals, most likely).
We recently hit 60 followers and I am ecstatic! I'm also happy that each of these chapters get at least 300 reads! That 300 pairs of eyes reading what I'm writing right now... WOW!
You guys are amazing!
Continue what you're doing and continue being you!

And remember tooooooooo...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ALWAYS!!!