Chapter 6- The Calm Before the Storm

Ever since I laid my sight on those sparkling eyes I knew my new life in Greece would be different, better. Everything feels right.

But you know what they say, this is only the calm before the storm. I can't let my guard down, even though I've met Dimitri...

Dimitri... Le sigh....

Even think of his name makes me swoon. Now can you imagine what looking at him does to me! My mouth waters, my 'lower region' clenches with lust and my heart just stops! I've only known him for about five minutes, but it feels as if I've known him my whole life...

" Sarah.." His luscious voice calls to me.

" Mmmhmmm..." I'm in a trance as he stares into my eyes...

" MOM!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Then again, that's why I have Ryden, to snap me out of things.

" What, I'm awake! It's not like I was asleep!"

" You might as well have been, making googly eyes at Mr. Dimitrius." He scolds me, his own mother!

I blush as a whack him on the head, turning my eyes back to Dimitrius. He was in deep conversation with Jonah, he might as we'll be her father.

"NOTE TO ALL PASSENGERS, THE GRECIAN AIRLINE IS NOW BOARDING IN THE E TERMINAL! I REPEAT THE GRECIAN AIRLINE IS NOW BOARDING IN THE E TERMINAL! That is all." The speaker blare.

Well that's us.

Grabbing my bags I follow Dimitrius, who so kindly has started carrying Jonah, to the terminal.

No turning back now, but there's nothing to turn back to.

I can only move forward, hopefully with Dimitrius and the kids. I couldn't imagine my future without him, but that's what happens when you find your mate.

You start dreaming about your future with them, you know; weddings, kids, houses, job, retirement, grand kids, the whole nine yards!

Oh my, grand kids, Sarah you're getting ahead of yourself, slow down. Jonah, nor Ryden won't be marrying ANYONE, ANYTIME soon!

You know, unless they have teen pregnancy. No, no that won't happen. Not like me.

They aren't me, they will never be me. They won't make the same mistakes I've made...

And if they did...

...I whoop both of their asses to Timbuktu!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N!!!

HUZZA! I've finally updated. I know it's late, but I've been going through a mid-relationship crisis.

If you guys don't know I have a boyfriend and lately I've been noticing some things. When ever he asks me to do anything,ANYTHING, I do it.

Why?

Because I love him. We've been together for so long I would do anything for him, but that's not the same for him...

Whenever I ask him to do something for me whether it be to help me with some work, or to try some tasty food I've discovered, I have to practically get down on my knees and beg! I'm getting sick and tired of it.

So I'm asking you guys, I'm I just being lead on, should I break it off?

Because honestly I'm so, so, SOOOO confused and a little hurt...

AND REMBER TO...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ALWAYS!!!