Chapter 10- BIG Mistake

*Demitri's POV*

"And that is why you never wake a sleeping woman..."

"Um, ok. But I think I learned that from personal experience with Mama." Ry replies, his big golden eyes shining in the sun.

"Oh really... Have you ever woken up a sleeping wolf? Like a REAL wolf?" I inquire, looking in the rear-view mirror, focussing on Ry.

"...no." He squints his eyes then turns to look out the window," but that doesn't make me any less of a man!"

"Haha, okay... Whatever you say." I nod sarcastically as I pull into my garage.

I get of the car and after helping Ryden out of his car seat, we step into the battle field. No, quite literally it looked like a battle field. Furniture, thrown across the room. Photos,smashed. Bodies, on the floor. Women and children, crying. Dirt, smeared across the wall. Blood...everywhere! And in the middle of it all was my little "harmless" mate, sitting on a plastic, bloody, white, fold-out chair, fuming.

I step over the bodies of some of my best warriors, and my eyes widen in shock. I see Fia's body twitching as blood spews from her torso, gushing whenever she tried to scream in pain. Fia, or Sofia, is my ex. She always believed that we were mates and no other female was good for me.

My guess is...that she met my mate.

"Love, I'm going to ask this as politely as humanly possible... What the ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED!"

"Babe, I did what I had to do..." She whispers with her head hanging low.

" FOR WHAT? I leave you alone for fucking one fucking hour! And now at least half of my own damn pack is gone!"

" She questioned my position, Alpha!" She glared up at me from her chair," And as your Luna, it's my job to discipline anyone who dares to defy me!"

" But that's just it... You're NOT MY LUNA-"

" FINE THEN! If I'm not your luna, I'm not your lover, your friend, even your acquaintance! And don't you even dare assume that I'm your mate..." She broke off in tears, standing from her chair.

I should have stopped her.

She grabbed Ryden's hand.

I should have stopped her.

She called for Jonah's wolf.

I should have stopped her.

She opened the front door.

I should have stopped her.

She led the kids out the door.

I should have stopped her.

She glanced at me.

I tried to stop her.

And she walked out the door.

I tried to stop her.

And she got in her car.

I tried to stop her.

And she drove off.

Why didn't I stop her.

And she took my heart with her.

I could have stopped her...

I just made a big mistake, I didn't stop her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Soooo, haven't seen you guys in awhile....

~cough~ ~cough~...

._.'... Why don't you guys talk to me! The whole point of the comment section is so you guys can talk to me and each other! I feel so alone out here. It's like a one sided conversation!

P.s.-she got a rental... Don't ask when or where... She just has one.

...

This is my story damnit! And if she gets a rental car in the middle of nowhere, then so be it!

REMEBER TOOOOOOO

VOTE

COMMENT(...I'll find you if you don't.)

FOLLOW

LOVE ALWAYS!!!