Chapter 12- Op. Hide Your Love

*Sarah POV*

Pacing back and forth in the humid inn room has caused me to become light-headed and dizzy. Who knew conspiring an escape plan out of a country could be so hard. There's no way I could stay here in Greece, but I can't go back to the states with the prince still on my tail. I fear that if I go back he'll have my head and body for treason, kidnapping, and denial of fate. So, going back was not an option...
Maybe I don't have to leave Greece, I just have to hide from its wolven ruler.

THAT'S IT!

My head snaps up from its downward position and a smirk makes its way across my face.
It's time to initiate Operation: Hide Your Love Away! (Ten points if you know what song this is and by who at the top of your head!... And a cake 🎂)

*Phase One- get your life on track!
*Phase Two- get yourself a job
*phase Three- get yourself a house
*Phase Four-get your kids in school
*Phase Five-.... I haven't though that far yet.
But hey, at least I got a plan, ( "Yeah, and a very vague one...")
Shut up Ampherite! She's basically my wolf and my self conscious, but she's so annoying and a bitch, literally.

Now, how do I get my life on track? Well, this phase sort of unravels itself throughout the other phases. So the very first thing I have to do is get a job, no one gets anywhere in lode without money. So I scroll through my Iphone, looking for jobs in my current location. Hm, I could always become an " exotic dancer"... ( "You mean a stripper...)
Ew, don't say it like that! Exotic dancer souds more luxurious, ( "Luxurious, my ass! That's what stupid little girls say to their fathers to make what they do for a living sound better and not slutty!")
Bitch please... Fine looks like that's out of the options... My job has to be something private, so that he'll never find me, but it still has to be simple. Hm...

(Queue "Jeopardy Music")

I spend the next hour and a half trying to think.
I thought on the bed.
I thought in a chair.
I thought on the floor.
I thought on the toilet.
I thought on the balcony.
I thought in the bathtub.
I thought while brushing my teeth.
I thought while putting the kids to bed.
I even thought in my sleep!
Then in the middle of my dream, I got it.
I'll be a bartender!
---------------------------------------------
So the next day I did some bar/ job hunting. I went all over the town looking for bars that needed a tender. Of course I had to being the kids with me, and boy was that awkward...
"So are they BOTH yours?"
"I bet she was being a slut"
"Um we don't employ people like you"
"She can have my babies any day!"
Yeah, that one was weird.
But finally we stumbled upon this one bar and club called, "Le deux". It was mainly popular in humans, meaning he probably won't find me. And it also paid $1,000 per week, that's excluding tips. I got really lucky! I start on Saturday.

Phase Two- Complete!
__________________________________________________________________________________
(A/n)
Tomatoes here, getcha free tomatoes here! Get a tomato and throw it at this here author!
I'm so sorry I it's been awhile since I've updated. I've had some serious writers block. Then one day I got bored and started typing. And this is the love-child of my boredom and typing.
I hope you guys liked it!

And remember tooooooo...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ALWAYS!!!! (Oh, and a Happy New Year!)