Chapter 15- It Won't Be Long

*Mitri's POV*

"Any news? New scents, traces, possible whereabouts?" I question my hunters.

"Yes, Alpha. There's been a slight hint of a scent in B Wing, Sector Eight," he asserts, pointing to the far lower right of the map of my pack,"I assume you are aware of the multiplying amount of rouges in Sector Seven. If the future Luna is pin pointed in sector Eight, we will have to move quickly in retrieving her." He moves his finger north as he gestures to Sector Seven. He indicates a small swarm of rouges with a red dot.

"What the hell would she be doing in B Wing, let alone Sector Eight? That's the farthest and least protected region!" I start to work up a sweat on my brow as I think about all the possibilities of impending danger my poor mate and her- no, our pups could encounter. My heart starts pounding as I start to feel nauseous. My heart and my brain must have switched positions, all I can hear is my rapid heart beat. It goes far faster than any human heart beat.

"Sir, Alpha, I assure you, as soon as we find a general area of the whereabouts of the Luna, we will not hesitate to send  out a rescue team." He rushes out in a condensed verbal vomit. He can sense my fear, nervousness, and restlessness. He's uncomfortable because I'm uncomfortable.

"Yes, yes, you do that," My nausea overpowering my speech. A sharp pain echoes throughout my skull, and I instantly panic. I never get migraines that bad, even when I shift. This isn't my headache, this is my mate's.

Don't worry, love, it won't be long till you're back in my arms.

*SARAH POV*

"It won't be long till I belong to you!" The last lyrics of a Beatles' song fills the air as I convulse by the toilet bowl. I've been in here for so long I ask Ry to play some music on my phone. Let me just say, I've been in here for a long time. When I came home from work, I was exhausted, but then I got nauseous and I ran to the bathroom. Ive probably been in here for three hours. It's the mating bond. I've been away from him for too long.

My food just can't seem to stay down, but I can't go to a doctor. His people are everywhere, as much as I miss him, I have to stand on my own. I have to show the world I can do it. But it seems so hard, as the mating bond is literally eating me from the inside out.

"Mama, you okay?" Jonah peeks her head through the door way. Her big doe-like eyes filled with fear.

"Yes, Jo. I'm okay, mama is okay," I say, little gasps finding their way in between my words.

"But you don't sound ok mama, feel better mama. I don't like it when you're not feeling good. I like it when mama is happy. When mama is happy, I get hugs and ice cream and everyone smiles. But you're not happy now, and no one is smiling!" Her eyes water and she runs to sit by my legs. Tears stream down her face as i start to stroke her beautiful blond curls, and my own eyes start watering. But I must remain strong for her.

"Here Jo, get Ryry and help mama into the bed," she rushes to get her brother and they help me off the floor. I plop on the bed, and bring the trash bin closer to me.

I pull them closer to me, and whisper, "No matter what happens, promise me you'll stay mama's happy little people. Now, mama's not going anywhere, but promise me!" They pledge their happiness to me and I smile at them, my pride and joys.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my head, it's so powerful I Almost scream bloody murder. If I don't wake up, they'll be left on their own... I can't do that to them. I take out my phone and the wince as the light strikes my eyes. I pull up my phone app and click his contact.

"Ry, if mama sleeps a little bit too long, much longer than usual, and you can't wake me up, call this number and tell them where we are, "the Blue Moon Motel". I hand my phone to Ryden. He takes it. We lay down and get under the covers and huddle together, I take a long look at them. Another sharp pain hits and everything goes black.

------------A/N------------------

Well tis been a long time, I presume. So sorry for the long gap, I've been busy with life. My mom and my Grammy were in the hospital, but their both ok now. And I've finally had a time to breath. Hopefully I'll get the next update out sooner.

So remember toooooo...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ALWAYS!!!