Letter to My Darlings

Hello Angels,

Well here is possibly, the best plot I have written for any of my books. 

If you've read Born in Blood, you will like this book. The characters are still very electric and I think, humorous, and there are definitely some worth a read scenes. It's a slow burn who doesn't love that?

I want to start with that there is very little character description for the characters solely because I don't think anyone really cares about eye color and how tall everyone is. But some of my beta readers have informed me that they wouldn't mind knowing how I view my characters. 

For River, the main female, I see her being rather tall. 5'10'' to be exact. With brown eyes that are lighter near the center of the pupil. Her hair is also a warm brown with natural streaks of gold that you can see only in the brightest sunlight. Her hair falls in messy layers with a slight curl near the end of each strand.

She is pretty pale for someone who lives in the south. Little freckles cover the bridge of her nose and are sprinkled over the rest of her body. 

Her body is rather slim, but she has broad shoulders. Her teeth are a nice white, but a few are slightly crooked. 

I have thought long and hard about what River would look like, she is dominant and in control which shows in her posture. 

That's my vision for River. 

As for the main Dude, which I won't give away too early, really picture any hot guy that you want. 

Sorry, but you know the drill. He's stupid hot. 

Moving on this book is for young adults, I'm talking at least 18. This means adult topics and sensitive topics will be talked about in this book. Whenever you feel ready for this book, read it:)

Read at your own risk and have a good time with it. 

Feel free to comment whatever you want, I love when people care enough about my work to take the time and write something. Even if you're just telling me about what you ate for lunch the day before, I'll try my best to respond. I'm an open ear. 

Sound Track: In no particular order

Someone To You by BANNERS

Cigarette DayDreams by Cage the Elephant

You are in Love by Taylor Swift

Dog Days are Over by Florence and The Machine

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

Already Gone by Sleeping At Last

Heaven by Julia Micheals

One more Weekend by Maude Latour

Line Without A Hook by Ricky Montogomery

Wolves by Sam Tinnesz

All I Want by Kodaline

acting like that by YUNGBLUD

Angels Like You by Miley Cyrus

Turning Page by Sleeping At Last

The Big Bang by Rock Mafia (From LOL movie)

All of these songs I played while I wrote this book, gave me inspiration and set the mood for me. So if your board you should give them all a solid listen. Match the songs to the chapter if you want. 

I think that's all I have, for now if you have any questions, you know where to find me. 

Love, 

S.C. 

insta: csulak_

P.S. Photos are lowkey kind of cool. 

P.P.S. Fun fact: P.S. is Latin for post scriptum which means after writing.