Chapter 20

A/N: it's a long steamy one...

Aubrey was now panting so heavily that it felt like her lungs were burning. Her skin already hot and sticky with the heat that was flooding from inside of her. Her cheeks flaming red from the flustered state she had gotten herself into. Well, more of a state that Harry had gotten her into.

Her entire body throbbing with need.

Her stomach aching with lust.

She had never felt so alive and turned on in her whole life.

"I wanna watch you cum." Harry huskily muttered in Aubrey's ear, the statement making her pause in surprise as her heart slammed in her chest.

Harry's body still standing pressed up behind her as he very slowly removed his hand from between her legs. Both of his palms now smoothing up her stomach and hips before stopping at her waist. His touch enjoying every inch of Aubrey's gorgeous shape along the way.

"Touch yourself for me."

Aubrey's eyes flew open. Her stomach suddenly squirming with embarrassment as a clearing of reality suddenly washed over her.

She turned her head to the side so she could meet Harry's eyes. Her pulse jolting and her pussy clenching when she saw how dark his gaze was. His green eyes filled with a deep lust and dominance. His lips parted in order to allow his ragged breaths to escape, his cheeks a little flushed.

"Harry, I, I can't. I've never--" Aubrey stuttered nervously through her pants, her embarrassment at having an audience to an intimate act very adamant on her face.

"C'mon, Day. Don't be shy." Harry cut her off with a taunt before licking his lips. His voice deep and alluring as he tore his eyes from Aubrey's so he could hungrily look down at her body. His stare watching his own hands brush across her stomach and hips over the fabric of her t-shirt, marvelling in the feel of her body and that he was actually getting to explore it. His touch then bravely dipping underneath her shirt so he could feel the bare skin of her torso above the waistband of her leggings, his movements very slowly lifting the shirt higher and higher.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." He almost growled. His mouth twisting with an aroused snarl, like he was that turned on he was fighting with himself to not lose control. "I wanna see what it looks like when you make yourself cum." The rough pads of his fingers trailing goosebumps across Aubrey's midriff making her squeeze her eyes shut as she tried to hold in the whimper that wanted to fall from her. Her teeth clamping down on her bottom lip as she sucked in a sharp breath through her nose.

"Fuck. I..." She released through a breathy sigh, her mouth falling slack and her eyes fluttering open as she looked down. Her stomach tugging with pure excitement and desire when she saw Harry's lean sun-kissed tattooed forearms palming at her body.

It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen.

"I can't, Harry..." She then whimpered, her head falling back against his shoulder.

"But your pussy is so fucking wet." Harry told her seductively, his statement making Aubrey's breath heavier and her heartbeat harder. "Don't you wanna feel good? I bet you're desperate to cum."

Aubrey mewled, her body writhing. The heat between her legs throbbed, the wetness there continuing to soak through her leggings, practically dripping down her clothed thighs. But before she could even fathom a response to Harry, she suddenly felt him begin to move. His hold on her bare waist pulling her with him as he slowly brought her deeper into the living room. Aubrey's fingers instantly digging into his arms for support as he guided her as though she weighed nothing. The control he had over her so dominant and firm, yet slow and sensual, taking his time with her and enjoying every second of it.