Just a regular day🙂

Attendance 📝

NunuBRO WHAT THE FUCK! I yelled out because Swavy scored on the game

Nunu
BRO WHAT THE FUCK! I yelled out because Swavy scored on the game. I told yo dumbass I was gon get my point back. Swavy said smirking. Fuck you nigga. I said laughing. Boi u rage to much. Swavy said laughing.

Why yall so loud. Maury asked as he walked into the room. Sorry gang. Swavy said. Man you good yall just be doing the most. He said laughing. DAMARKY!!!! I heard destiny yell.

WHAT GIRL?! He responded back. DONT YELL AT ME?! Destiny said. Yall hold on lemme go see what she want. Maury said walking out the room. Bro this man be going through the most with destiny. I said talking to Swavy. Yeah he do but Destiny still my best friend. He said thinking about her. Nigga you in love with her or something 😭. I said looking at Swavy.

I ain't even say allat. Swavy said looking at me. Nigga I can tell by the look on your face. I said laughing. Damn why everybody got a 4lifer except me. Wooda said walking in the room. Boy you young you gon get your 4lifer soon. Swavy said sounding like a old person. Nigga you only two years older than me fuck you mean im young. Wooda said laughing.

Nigga you sounded old asf. I said talking to Swavy. Damn yall gon get tf off me. Swavy said going to the mini fridge. Nah because you sounded old fr. Wooda said dying laughing.

Tae Caldwell I've been looking for a new place to live

Tae Caldwell
I've been looking for a new place to live. Ever since my momma kicked me out I've been couch to couch. My friends are supporting me the best they can. But ik they wont like me living with them. So lately ive been trying to find new roommates. And so I decided to join this house with some of my favorite tiktokers. Including FamousWooda, I think hes so fine.

But right now im on the plane from Texas to Florida. I started to get sleepy and I drifted off to sleep.

 I started to get sleepy and I drifted off to sleep

Destiny

The house gets boring after a while. Because Banae hangs out with the boys alot. Angel is always leaving the house. And so I dont have girls to hang out with. I just wish they would add another girl to the house because this is boring.

But right now im just chilling in my room while bella is sleeping. My baby is so cute when she's sleep. Im about to ask Damaury to take her to my moms because my mom wants to see her.

___

What you doing ma. Swavy said walking into my room and locking the door. What did I tell you about calling me that and why you locking the door? I asked sounding confused.

Girl you talk to much. Swavy said sitting on the bed and pulling me on to his lap. Boy get off me . I said laughing. Bella aint here right. Swavy asked in his sexy voice. Nah Maury took her to my mom's house. I said responding to him.

Ok then. He said still using his sexy voice and kissing on my neck.

Narrator POV
He then took his hands and rubbed all over her body. Then took off her shirt, picked her up and threw her on the bed. He went in for a kiss. I love you ma. He said. I love you too. Destiny said taking off his shirt.

Tbc...