A lil cute

Im sitting here reminiscing now why we kissing baby, I gave you top of the line, I know you miss it baby.
I got alot on my mind why don't you listen baby?
If you can turn back the time you would've listened baby-Jeremy Biddle (Yung Bleu)

Attendance📝:

——————————————————————
Play the song if you want to idc🤷🏾‍♀️

So rn im sitting here waiting for Tae to get back she know I miss her I feel like she playing with my feelings

So rn im sitting here waiting for Tae to get back she know I miss her I feel like she playing with my feelings. This shit fucked up Benet done stole my luh crush. This shit kidnap and I moss her.

Im calling her shit back to back and she ain't answering....

Damn she not fucking with a nigga anymore.

Tae walks in with Benet

"Where tf you been??" I ask her. "We went to the park after we dropped off Destiny " She says so happily. "The park huh" I say.

"You been having round other niggas?" I ask Benet. "Nigga bye😭" Benet says walking into the kitchen. "You bet not have been round no other niggas" Nunu say looking up from his phone.

"Yeah totally thats what we was doing" Benet says getting some water out of the refrigerator. "Stop playing with me Benet" Nunu says getting up following her.

"We deadass went to the park you doing too much" Benet says looking up at Nunu. "Yeah whateva luh girl" He says in his Louisiana voice and walking away.

"Not you being mad" Benet says laughing. "Who's mad? Me and Wooda finna go to the park to right Wooda?" Nunu says.

"Yeah lets go to the 'park' bye Tae" I  say going along with it. "You aint going anywhere" Benet says grabbing Nunu's hand. "Right" Tae says pushing me towards the stairs.

"Move ya lil ass" I say pushing her softly. "Im not lil" She says walking upstairs. "Ight yall im out" I say walking upstairs with her.

"Dont rape ha nigga" Benet says yelling up the stairs. "I can't promise you that but ok" I say yelling back.