Im...

Attendance📝:

"Im tae" Tae says nervously and cutting off Damaury. "Im wooda nice to meet you" Wooda says looking tae in her eyes and shaking her hand. "I- Nice to meet you too" Tae says stuttering not breaking the eye contact.

"Ok yall chill we gotta go surprise Nae~Nae next" Dev says sternly. "Oh- ok" Tae says walking out the room fastly.

"Our next victim is..... My best friend" Damaury says.😈

*Damaury gives the camera to to wooda and runs ands jumps on Nae~Nae*

"Owww Damaury wtf?!" Nae-Nae asks pissed.
"WAKE UP" Damaury yells in her ear making her slap him. "Ow" Damaury yells. "Stop yelling bitch" Banae says raising her voice.

"And get tf off me" She says rolling her eyes.

*Damaury gets up fake crying*

"Look what u done did" Wooda says pointing the camera to him then Banae. "He shoulda never been all on me" She says rolling her eyes.

"And who is this bitch" Banae says looking at Tae rudely. "Well um im im-" She trys to get out. "Bitch who are u" Banae says mean mugging her.

"First off you gon stop calling me out my name second of all-" She trys to say but gets cut off by dev. "Shes tae and shes new stop being rude nigga" Dev says for her. "Im sorry girl I just love sleeping" Banae says in a calmer tone.

"Its alright I guess" Tae says holding back her tears. "Can I have a hug?" Banae asks sweetly. "Yeah" Tae says nodding her head. "Im so so so so so so sorry girl" Banae says apologizing so much. "Its ok" Tae says sniffing and smiling.

"We cool?" Banae asks. "Yeah we cool" Tae says feeling a little welcomed.

"Ok guys they met dramatically but our victim is....."

"Nuski...😈" Damaury says

*They walk in and hes up on his phone"

"What?" Nunu says being nunu. "Well um guys Nuski was already up" Damaury says in Damaury. "Yall was loud asf" Nuski says staring at Tae. "Damn.." Damaury says shaking his head.  "Told yo dumbass to be quiet" Dev says smacking the back of Damaurys head.

*Nunu laughs*

"Is that the new girl?" Nuski asks looking up from his phone. "Yeah its her and her name is Tae and Tae thats Nunu or Nuski" Dev says introducing the two. "Nice to meet you" Nunu says looking up from his phone and then looking back at it.

"Nice to meet you too" Tae says smiling.

*Nunu puts his phone down and then gets up to shake taes hand*

"Nunu say hi to KidMaury gang" Damaury says. "Wassup ganggg" Nuski says.

"Our next victim......Destiny😈" Damaury says

"Ok yall so the plan is Tae your going to go lay down on the bed and then wake her up" Damaury says whispering. "Ok" Tae says whipering. "Run along peasant" Nunu says jokingly.

*Tae try's to hold her laugh in*

*Tae lays down and taps Destinys shoulder*

"Wake up" She whispers in her ear.

"Mmm move" Destiny says putting the cover over her face.

"Well um guys I guess the new girl will just go back homeeeee" Damaury says loudly and dragging home.

"Hold up... new girl?!?" Destiny says rubbing her eyes and hoping up.

"Hey im Tae" Tae says happily.

"Omg omg omg its nice to meet you im Destiny" Destiny says hugging Tae.

"Nice to meet you too" Tae says hugging Destiny back and feeling a sense of belonging.

"Ok guys look at the two best friends" Damaury says in awe.

*They surprise the rest of the house blah blah blah*

"Ok guys thats the end of this video we will be dropping Taes social media platforms in the description down below" Damaury says then turning off the camera.

"Bro now I have to bleep the cuss words out cuz yall always fucking cussing" Damaury says. "But you just-" Dev tries to say. "Shut up Devron" Damaury says. "I- ok" Dev says putting his hands up in defense and walks away. "This nigga" Damaury says laughing.

Thoughts in Dev throughout the whole chapter?
Thoughts on Swavys reaction to Tae?
Tae and Wooda?
Destiny and Taes friendship?
Is Destiny to friendly?

I hope you enjoyed todays chapter- Nae~Nae🥺👉🏾👈🏾❤️

710 Words