Apology....

A/N: Aiii so I do wanna say I got lazy so just watch the videos and count that as a chapter and if yall dont start voting its gon be a issue

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES I DONT PROOF READ
——————————————————————

Attendance📝:

So I called Destiny and she said its coo if I come over and apologize

So I called Destiny and she said its coo if I come over and apologize. After these few days I realized I was tripping ion know what I was thinking but imma apologize.

But im otw rn and im about to apologize.

I mean I rlly am sorry imma apologize to everybody because I was in the wrong. I should've never said any of that I also shouldn't have said I was gon get custody over Isabella.

I also realized if Swavy makes her happy then.... Thats what it is. I cant have her its my fault too because I did it first so I rlly cant be mad.

~🚘10 minutes later🚘~

*knocks on door*

"Hey..." Destiny says opening the door letting me in. I walk in and her sisters are giving me stares but I deserve it.

"Hey.." I say to her. "Come on" she says walking me to her room. "Explain" She says shutting her room door then sitting on her bed where Bella is sleeping at.

"Well.....

A/N: Watch the videos and take that as that I already warned yall I was being lazy today soooo

~30 minutes later~

"I apologize" I say once again to Destiny while turning off the cameras. "Why do you keep saying sorry??" She asks me confused. "Because I dont want you to think that I was just saying sorry for the camera" I say looking at her.

"Its fine Damaury I dont even care anymore" She says looking down. "Look Destiny... I understand your happy with Swavy and thinking about it I kinda did it to myself but as-long as your happy" I say looking ok on the outside but fucked up on the inside.

"Damaury stop before I start crying again" She says fanning her eyes.

~20 minutes later~

"We cool Damaury" Destiny says to me. "Ok" I say smiling.

Tbc......

Yes very short il be grateful if u watched the videos it would be longer so stfu about it😭

Suggestions:
Fav Part:
Book Cover and Banner:

382 Words