Q&A

(We gon skip to after they got the camera and the camera equipment because who gon write all that???🧐 Yeah not I are you going to write it???🧐 I aint think so)

EXUSE ANY MISTAKES I DONT PROOF READ

"Woodaaaa" I say getting on his nerves by jumping on his bed

"Woodaaaa" I say getting on his nerves by jumping on his bed. "Whatttttt" He says looking up from his phone at me. "Can you help me make this video pleaseeeeee?" I say laying down next to him.

"Nooo do it yourself" He says rolling his eyes and getting back on his phone. "That's alright imma ask Dev to do it with me then" I say getting up and faking like im about to walk out.

"Ughh here I come lil girl" He says getting up.

(After they struggle to do the intro)

"So your first question is... how old are you?" Wooda asks me. "Im 15 years old I am a minor people" I say smiling dramatically.

"Why you making that face??" Wooda says laughing. "Because I be seeing mfs in they 40's saying some weird shit in my comments" I say deadass.

"Weird mfs" He says rolling his eyes. "Ok whats the next question?" I say looking at him. "Where you from?" He says looking down at his phone then looking back up again.

"Im from Houston, Texas I think I've said that multiple times" I say playfully rolling my eyes. "Ok and they wanna know again" Wooda says rolling his eyes too.

"Shut the fuck up boy😭" I say laughing. "No but you can" He says looking at me. "Stop looking at me like that" I say getting nervous.

"Cuzzo finna be on ya ass" Wooda says laughing. "Fuck the both of yall" I say rolling my eyes. "Whats the next question?" I say looking at my hand.

"When are you going on a date with Wooda??" Wooda says smiling. "Thats not a question" I say nervously laughing. "Yes it is" Wooda says still laughing.

"No its not" I say looking at him. "Im deadass that is a question" He says showing me the question. "I- omg yall wth😭" I say laughing but nervous inside.

"I mean I would go on a date with her but yall gotta tell her to stop playing." Wooda says smirking. "Omg boy bye" I say waving him off then asking for the next question.

So on and so on and so onnnn

After the video is finished

"Nah but fr when you gon let me take you on a date" Wooda says looking me in the eyes after turning off the camera.

"I- boy idk" I say nervously. "Im fr" He says still looking at me. "Whenever you wanna go on one lmk" I say obviously lying but walking away from him.