The News.....👀

A/N: Yall gotta go listen to "Toxic Love" By KB Mike ft. Luh Kel. It go hard fr 😭 and I cant get the song out my head. But lets into the story ❤️.

Cuzzo POV

"Nigga stop playing" Dev says. "Right you lying" Justin says agreeing with dev. Everybody else including me shakes our heads. "Damn one day imma end the house so that y'all can rlly believe me" Damaury says laughing.

"Yeah alright but what you want?" Wooda asks. "Ok so yall ready for it?" Damaury says. "Nigga we been ready get to the point" Angel says rolling her eyes. "Right" Destiny says agreeing with her.

"Ok so basically we are adding a new member to the house" Damaury says. "Who is it?" R4 asks. "You'll have to wait until the morning" Damaury says. "Ight imma gts" I said. "Me too"everybody except Dev and Maury.

"Goodnight yall" Damaury says.

Dev POV

Dev POV

"The girl you adding is Tae Caldwell right?" I said. "Yeah bro" Damaury says. "You know we aint cleaned out her room yet?"....... "Damn you right" Damaury says agreeing with me. "She gon have to share with somebody for a minute" I said. "Yeah we gon have to see though." Damaury said.

"Imma go upstairs because Angel finna complain that im taking to long. "Ight bro" Damaury says.

——-
Upstairs with Angel

"Angel im sorry I aint mean to take so long I was talking to Damaury about the New addition to the house". "Its alright but can you hold me" Angel says in a baby voice. "Girl you are a big baby". I said holding her.

"Ok and you love it" She said still using her baby. "Yeah I do" I said chuckling. "Dev..." Angel says. "Yes mamas?" I responded back. "Are you ever going to make me yours?" Angel said. "You already are mines wdym?" I said.

"No Devron im fr... I rlly want us to be together its like we're together but not at the same time... Im honestly just wasting my time." Angel said getting up and going towards the door. "Wait Angel" I said semi yelling and getting up after her. "You dont want me.." She said starting to cry.

I pulled her into a hug. I knew that I wanted to be with her she makes me so happy and she is just perfect. Imma ask her soon because I love her. "Angel I do want you... dont cry please" I said. "Devron I keep giving out signs and its like you ignore them" Angel said whilst crying.

"Angel come here" I said sitting down on the bed. She came forwad I patted my lap motioning for her to sit on it. Then I just kissed her. After I long kiss I said "Look Angel imma make you mines and that's a promise." "Ok" She said cuddling up with me and falling asleep.

——-
1 hour before the plane lands

——-1 hour before the plane lands

Tae's POV

The pilot just announced that we will be landing in 1 hour. Not to sound like a hoe or anything Wooda could get it the first day when I get there. Nah im jp I wanna know about him first.

Im still trying to understand why my mom kicked me out I literally did everything for her. But just wait till I get to Florida. Everybody gon regret doing me wrong.

Its my time period pooh

Damaury's POV

Its like 5am and im in the car driving to the airport so that I can go get Tae. Im excited to add another person to the house. Also so Destiny can stop getting on my nerves complaining about adding another girl. Lord that girl. (He said smiling)

*Tae gets in the car*

"Hi.." Tae said shyly. "I dont bite" Damaury said laughing. Tae starts laughing "Im just nervous and tired thats all" She spoke. "I feel you on that" Damaury said. "Mhm" tae said texting somebody on her phone.

"Ok so basically I have to tell you something" Damaury said talking to tae. "Yes?" Tae said putting down her phone looking a little sad. "Wait are you ok?" Damaury asked her. "Ye- Yeah im ok" Tae said faking a smile. "You have to share a room as of right now because were still cleaning up your room" Damaury said.

"I- who is it?" Your sharing a room with.......

Who is Tae sharing a room with?
Who should she share one with?
Feelings on the story so far?
I also do apologize for being gone so long I was grounded.

Love you guys- Nae~Nae❤️💙💜

764 Words