Without You... 🖤🕊(FINAL CHAPTER)

Hey everybody this is the final chapter for this story. Before we start I want to thank everybody that read this story. Thank uuuu😞
——————————————————————-

So its been about a week since Swavy died

So its been about a week since Swavy died. This shit still don't sit well with me. I feel like its my fault. I should've made him stay. Something told me to not let him go.

"You ready?" Tae says knocking me out of my thoughts. "I really dont know" I say putting my head down. "Look I know yall were close, really close at that but Swavy wouldn't want you just sitting around crying" She says making a point but still trying to comfort me.

"They took my brother man" I say starting to cry.

A/N: Play the song😞

"Its gon be ok" She says hugging me. "What am I supposed to do" I say continuing to cry. "I hate to say this but you gotta move on" She says to me. "I can't do that he was my brother" I say to her. "Easier said than done" She says still trying to comfort me.

"Look we have to go though come on" She says to me. "Ok" I say wiping my eyes we walk out the hotel room to where everybody else was waiting for us. "Its gon be ok" She whispers in my ear then R4 says something.

A/N: They in Swavy's home town so thats why they in a hotel.

"Yall ready?" R4 says to us. "Yeah" Everybody says but Angel says a little off kinda. "Come on" Tae says grabbing my hand.

I'm really fucked up right now. I should've know. But Angel acting real weird. Like she was saying weird shit before Swavy died. Like im starting to feel like she had something to do with my brother dying. Imma figure this shit out though.

*At the little church thing*

"Hey baby" Swavy's momma says to me. "Hey" I say to her making her hug me and start crying. "Im so sorry" I say feeling bad. "Its fine you make sure your ok since you and my son were really close" She says stopping the hug. "Yes ma'am" I say to her.

"Oh I have something for you" She says to me confusing me. "Oh you don't have to give me anything" I say to her. "Here" She says handing me Swavy's phone. "I don't wanna go through his phone but any pictures of him in there please send them to me" She says to me.

"Yes ma'am" I say to her. "Before you go I wanna say again im so sorry for your loss. I loved Swavy with all my heart. I considered him to be my brother." I say sincerely. "Thank you for showing my son love" She says walking off.

"Lets go sit down" Tae says to me. "Ok..." I say getting lost in my thoughts again.

*When they about to bury him*

A/N: I didn't know what else to call it so stfu because u know what I meant.

"I know you looking down on me. Imma keep your name alive. I just want you to know I love you. Its not gon be the same Without You..." I say my final words to the casket.

A/N: Play the song "Without You"😞

*Narrator POV*

"From now on everything we do we doing it for Swavy" Nunu says to the group. "Periodt" His auntie says. "On my count we say Long Live Swavy" Damaury says to everybody. "3...2...1" Damaury says.

"LONG LIVE SWAVY" Everybody says at the same time.

*People release them lil birds 🕊*

"Swavys name won't ever die" Cuzzo says. "I have to go" Angel says running off. "Anybody else think she been acting a little weird?" Destiny says. "Yeah I think she had something to do with this tbh" Wooda says straight up.

"Dev?" Benet says looking at him. "Yall right tbh" He says to the group. "We gon figure that out later" Nunu says.

"We gon make sure people remember Swavy" Wooda says.

"Long live Swavy" Benet says. "Say it louder for the ones in the back" Tae says.

"LONG LIVE SWAVY" Everybody says

The End.... Or so you think😈

I wanna say LLS🖤🕊

This story was a tribute to him. May he Rest In Peace...

Thoughts on the story???

Credits:
Writing: me😝
Bright Ideas: me😝
Everything: me😝
Book Cover and Banners: MissDucci Wifeofastmoneygoon also known as my lil roach.

Thank You For Reading Until Next Time

751 Words